This is a wonderful hotel if you want to stay mid-mountain. It's luxurious, but also very quite. The rooms are terrific and the fireplaces are a nice touch. The linens and pillows are soft and comfortable and the humidifiers in each room come in very handy in the dry winter months.
My only minor complaints are #1 - the bar scene is dead past 8pm, and sometimes never gets going at all. While it's nice that the have live entertainment apre ski, it's uncomfortable to be the only one in the bar, and #2 - it's a little off putting to always be walking to and from your room to the lobby through an underground parking garage (you can traverse outdoors in warmer weather).
That said, a stay here is a very nice way to pamper yourself and the staff is outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Groupon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah