The Chateaux Deer Valley is one of the best winter lodges I know. I stayed during the Sundance Film Festival and, as crazy as it was, the service was excellent and the location was perfect for getting away from the noise and festival atmosphere down in Park City. One of the best things to do is stay in one of the condo's that have kitchens, fire places and lots of room but you still have the services of the hotel - housekeeping, free rides to anywhere and restaurant and bar. It is also ski-in/ski-out. Can't wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah