We had a great time with a great rate. We stayed at the end of April so the ski resorts were closed so we got a great price. It was very quiet with an excellent view. The staff was incredibly personable and helpful for all of our needs. The rooms were great and very nice. They have enough in there where you can stay a few days without needing to leave. They have a free service that will take you wherever you want to go into Park City and then pick you up whenever needed. We loved it and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah