“Deceiving”
Review of Monkey Mountain - CLOSED

Monkey Mountain
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We took our kids there after a day of shopping. The pictures on their website are deceiving. They make it look and sound like it's a big place with lots fun things to do. No! Monkey Mountain is one small climbing tower and one small lounge area for the parents. It's basically a small daycare. I saw many gym or working moms drop off their kids for a few hours. And one in particular was going to work all day and left the kids there all day. Food is not allowed in there. How can they expect a child to spend 6-8 hours playing in the same small area? Once the kids climbed the tower two or three times there was nothing else to do so the $10 per child was not worth it because we weren't there for a whole hour.
They need to call it what it is: a fancy, extra small child care center with no nap area, or food for the kids. And it was not fun for the parents at all. Nothing like Boondocks or other real family centers. The space is too tight and the place is hard to find because it's hiding inside a building and it has a small sign on the front. I heard other parents who were there for the first time talking about how dissapointing the place was.
Needless to say we are never going back.

5  Thank Nini V

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My 1 and 4 year old had a blast! It is safe, well staffed, and has free wifi for parents. We stayed for about two hours and the kids would have stayed longer, but it was time for lunch. Get there early so your kids can explore for a bit before others arrive. There were only about 2 other kids there for the first half hour and we arrived around 9ish in the morning.

2  Thank Chris T
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Monkey Mountain is a great fun place to get your kids tired. I love their attention to detail. It's such a great atmosphere and is very clean. Padded floors. Amazing climbing structure. Even a parent lounge to hang out in and watch TV, read or use the Internet. This is a great find for anyone. You can even drop kids off.

3  Thank thinairman
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We bought admission on Groupon for a great price and my younger kids (ages 6 and 8) loved it! My 11 year old was bored, as it is definitely tailored for young children. Regular price admission seems high for what it is...we could go to the zoo or children's museum for less...but it is a fun place. It is hard to find in an office building (around the back and through doors with no outside sign to let you know you are in the right place). While it is fun, it is small so I think it could get crowded easily on a busy day. Remember to bring your socks! It was a sunny day and I wore flip flops and they would not let me go in without purchasing a pair of socks for myself. Even to stay in the "grown-up" waiting area (which is very small) you have to remove your shoes and wear socks. Bottom line: my kids had fun but I would not pay the regular admission price to bring them back.

1  Thank erikajanae
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We flew in from Denver and dropped our kids off here for a few hours while we went skiing in Park City. They had an absolute blast and begged to go back the rolling day. Kids played, colored, took a nap, had lunch. Prices were reasonable. Staff was very friendly and attentive.