“My Little Munchkin loved Monkey Mountain” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Monkey Mountain - CLOSED

Monkey Mountain
“My Little Munchkin loved Monkey Mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Brought my 2 year old son for the day, while the rest of the family went skiing. I was reluctant at first since I don't leave my son anywhere unless absolutely necessary. Got a good recommendation from our resort concierge. So happy I made the right choice!!! The price was great for a full day drop off. He played, ate, napped & was so happy when I picked him up at the end of the day. The staff was very courteous and friendly, treated my son so good. I was extremely happy with the place itself, everything is so new and so entertaining. Definitely a place where a 2 year old can let loose & use up all that energy. I will definitely bring my son back with no regrets!!

Chico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Time By 4 yr old.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

It's a bit hidden upstairs in an office building but was fun for our 4 year old who enjoyed sliding down a 2 story slide during an off ski day. We will def. be back next time we are in PC.

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great place to work off some 4 year old grandson energy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Beautiful, safe and fun. Wade especially enjoyed going up and down the central structure--climbing and sliding. The structures were made of rubber and were entirely safe. The parent (grandparent) lounge was very comfortable, but the magazine choices were pretty old!

Visited October 2012
Brigham City, Utah
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very fun environment for the kids. We spent a couple hours here on a rainy afternoon - and the kids had a blast. The only downside is $12/per child seems a bit on the high side.

Very fun time.

Visited May 2012
Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love Monkey Mountain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Monkey Mountain is a fantastic place for kids of a variety of ages to play! The kids love it, but us parents love it too, since we can hang out in the lounge area and relax while the kids burn off all that afternoon energy. Its clean and safe, and the staff are amazing. We are met with a big smile everytime we come. It is a wonderful environment and our favorite place to go when we visit Park City!

Visited July 2011