“BBQ Chicken Pizza Lovers”

Main Street Pizza & Noodle
Ranked #133 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Great and affordable pizza and pasta dishes. Fabulous for families and conveniently just off of the bus line from the ski area.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place is always busy and has a bit of a wait, but it's well worth it. Ask to look at a menu while your waiting. This place doesn't have servers, only food runners. So, you have to place your order at a counter and then wait for you goodness to be delivered. It's a bit expensive but the taste is worth it!!

There are newer reviews for Main Street Pizza & Noodle

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We went here because we had a certificate from Restaurant.com and were very pleased with our calzone, salad, and wings. Put Resaurant.com APP right on your phone and you can purchase them directly and it really helps ease the pain of pulling out the wallet. Staff was fabulous, great place to eat.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Solid place, good atmosphere, a go-to for average pizza cuisine; everything is average to above average; overall a decent place for the family; prices are not cheap;welcome to Park City. It's a good place for a family meal with a lively atmosphere. They seem to take pride in their food and service. We go most every visit to PC.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have had pizza all over the country but this is the worst. No, its the worst of the worst because it was also the most expensive worst pizza. The crust is the base for any good pizza. Theirs is like a cracker style crust but unlike a thin crust you find in lots of other places theirs is tasteless. Toppings were skimpy as was the cheese. Lastly, this pizza made you pay twice; if you know what I mean.

When we told friends who are PC locals they wished they had been able to warn us. Locals hate it too. TnR

1  Thank rick s
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The pasta is made fresh by the restaurant.
I had the shrimp with penne pasta and Alfredo sauce. Wow..best meal I had during my entire stay at Park city. A family member mentioned this place to me..so I gave it a try. Yes, it is quasi self serve. Yes, they do charge a 12 % percent gratuity but, the overall price of the entrees is substantially lower than most restaurants in Park city. I asked why the gratuity charge and the gentlemen told me the staff had been stiff too many times in the past with tips(mostly from vacationers).

2  Thank Jaspertravelers