All reviewsdeer valleysnow park lodgedouble heightincluding lift ticketsshuttle servicebedroom condomain streetoutdoor concertbell standbell stafffree ski storageski triphot chocolatefull kitchenski shuttlewe've stayedevery amenity
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Great location and beautifully maintained property. Highly responsive staff. Easy, free self parking in underground garage. Walking distance to the center of Park City, and they also have free shuttles.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for sharing your recent Lodges experience on this most important travel medium.

I was delighted ​you had a terrific stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I am proud ​you appreciated all the special touch we do to care for our guest but especially so that you recognized the responsiveness of the Lodges staff...the heart and soul of the Lodges​. ​You can be assured that I will share your comments with the entire team and thank them for their efforts to personalize your stay.

Deborah, our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing our service values for you.​

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. ​ ​We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I look forward to your return in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

All the best​​,

​Anthony Bartholomew

Reviewed August 16, 2017

went to a wedding in PC Utah and invite provided info on two hotels. St. Regis which was over $600 per night and Deer Valley Lodge which was very affordable. Checked Trip advisor and Deer Valley lodge got a good review so stayed there. The hotel was very lacking and I do not feel the review provided me accurate info. Maybe it's better as a ski lodge in the winter, but for a summer hotel, the room and amenities were lacking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a new mattress and ask about AC in the room as well.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara S
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for sharing your recent Lodges experience with me on this forum and by mean of our internal guest feedback mechanism as well. I appreciate your candor in both instances.

Clearly your stay fell far below your expectations (and our standards), particularly in the areas of our front desk and sleep experience. I'm terribly sorry for our state of "readiness", I consider both of those areas to be true fundamentals of hospitality, and that we missed the mark during your stay is a big disappointment to the entire Lodges team.

Barbara, having been in this industry for many years I understand the impact our failures can have on our guests, despite every effort we make to respond when issues such as you have described arise. And, while there are some issues which can arise beyond our control, it is my sincere hope that service and responsiveness never be among them.

You can be assured that I have reviewed the issues which impacted your stay in detail with my leadership team, and underscored the importance of consistent and reliable service. We have inspected all the areas where we fell short so that given the opportunity we may better serve you in the future.

I hope you will accept my earnest apology for the disappointment you experienced, and kindly ask that when your travels bring you back to the Park City area that you contact me directly. I would be delighted to oversee the details of your next visit to ensure your complete satisfaction and restore your every confidence in us.

Barbara, thank you again for your helpful feedback. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I hope to see you back at the Lodges in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night to enjoy the outdoor concert at Deer Valley. They were very accommodating and offer a text concierge system that is easy and helped us plan for such a large group for dinners and outings. The room was clean and had a small wet bar we kept our drinks and food in. They had a shuttle that drove us to the concert and St Regis for brunch. Great spot for a long stay or weekend away!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Dayna,

T​hank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience with me.​ ​I was ​so pleased you had a wonderful stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I was especially proud that you recognized all the small touch we do to personalize the Lodges experience. You can be assured that I will share this review with the entire team and thank them for making such a difference in your stay.

Our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. After reading the details of your stay, I could not be more pleased to that we have been successful in executing our service values for you.

Thank you so much for ​your thoughtful feedback​ and for recommending us so highly. We certainly recognize the many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I will look forward to welcoming you back in the future and until then, remain at your service.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

We spent a wonderful 3 night stay in a one bedroom at the lodges at Deer Valley; service and accommodations are impeccable. Perks include breakfast buffet, Cadillac SUV service for getting around town, and a huge jacuzzi to soothe muscles after skiing. we will be back again!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank syulin2007
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Lodges guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience with me. I was delighted you had a terrific stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I was especially proud that you recognized and appreciated all the special touches we do to care from our guests and which make the Lodges value proposition so abundantly clear. Our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing these service values for you.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback, and for recommending us so highly. I recognize there were many options available in the Park City area for your consideration. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I look forward to seeing you back with us again next year and until then, we will remain at your service.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Had a 5 day stay at the Lodges with my 22 year old son and 13 year old daughter. Our stay was just fine. We had a one bedroom suite with a kitchen. The room was very clean, decorated nicely, comfortable and had a warm feeling. We used the pullout sofa and housekeeping staff went the extra mile to make that mattress more comfortable.

Alternatively, the Lodges, as a resort, felt a little cold. I'm not sure if the staff was just tired after a long season, but the hotel was missing something. The front desk staff rarely smiled; they just went through the motions, doing what they needed to do, but no more. Weirdly a dinner reservation that we made through the hotel at Mariposa was canceled. We inadvertently found this out when we called that evening to try to move the reservation time. They said I had cancelled it, but I was in a ski lesson at the time of the cancellation. They did reinstate the reservation, but then the restaurant was not ready for us when we arrived and wanted my son and I (party of 2) to sit at a round table for 6 people. Ultimately, the food and our waiter at Mariposa made up for this uncomfortable pre-dinner experience. One night we ordered (take-out) dinner from the Brass Tag (the in-house restaurant at the Lodges). I have a gluten allergy and asked the hostess if we could have gluten-free and regular bread with our meal. I asked if they could mark the gluten-free bread. Sadly, dinner was extremely salty and the bread was not marked. When I called to ask about it, the hostess seemed annoyed.

All in all, we got what we needed from the Lodges and had a good vacation. We stayed on the second floor. I was worried about noise from the neighbors above us, but it was not too bad. The parking is convenient and complementary. We were able to walk underground from our room to the main part of the hotel. The breakfast was complementary and my kids enjoyed it. The shuttle to and from the mountain can't be beat. It's the cool attitude of the staff keeps me from giving this hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon C
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience. Such feedback, particularly from our family guests, is incredibly important to our efforts to improve the Lodges hospitality experience.

I was delighted that most aspects of your stay were excellent but terribly disappointed that we fell short of your expectations in the area of staff friendliness. You may be assured that I have shared your comments with the entire team. We all feel equally responsible for the lapse in service you experienced and will focus on the those areas where we fell short to ensure a more consistent and reliable experience in the future.

Sharon, having been in this industry for may years I understand the impact such issues can have on our guests. Our goal at the Lodges is to provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. Achieving two out of our three service values is simply not good enough. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next experience at the Lodges will be directly in line with your high expectations.

Thank you again for your very helpful and thoughtful feedback. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I look forward to your return in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

Anthony