We stayed 3 nights in mid-March for a ski vacation. They had "mis-placed" our reservation, so we were given an upgraded room. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The shuttle is convenient - only a 5 min ride at most to/from Snowpark area at the base. There is a mini-convenience store, lift tickets and ski rental shop on site for convenience.
Breakfast was just OK -- dry cereal, yogurts, bagels, toaster waffles, etc. Nothing hot.
Fitness center is in good shape.
Big misses: No laundry on-site for hotel room guests. Nothing. Seems a no-brainer to offer at a ski resort (even Luxe Cliff Lodge at Snowbird has guest laundry facitities). Real pain in the neck to go to a coin-op in Park City, especially when paying $400+ per night.
No on-site food. No room service, no restaurant which means going out for groceries or into Park City for eating.
Rooms are rather dark and outdated. We second the comments in other reviews on the beds as well as the noise from the lockout units. We stuffed towels under the door to cut the constant TV noise on the other side of the door. Had to run fans to block enough of the noise to get to sleep at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah