All reviews deer valley snow park lodge double height including lift tickets shuttle service bedroom condo main street outdoor concert bell stand free ski storage ski trip full kitchen ski shuttle hot cocoa every amenity apres ski great place to stay
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The best ski resort. Don't look anywhere else. Wow! In all categories! The rooms are frankly palatial, well appointed and the staff attentive. Cannot imagine more value. Tile floors two complete baths 2 tvs fireplace. Just come see.

I got more than I paid for.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CopleySteeler
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with me. Feedback is such an important part of our effort to keep the Lodge's experience in line with our guest's expectations.

We are proud you recognized and appreciated the many special touches we do to care for our guests but especially so for your comments on our service and price value. Providing gracious service at an exceptional value is a true fundamental of hospitality, we could not be more pleased that we were successful in achieving this with you.

Thank you for recommending us so highly. We are delighted you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and also for the opportunity to earn your trust. We will look forward to welcoming you back again in the future and until then, we remain at your service.

Lodges at Deer Valley

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at The Lodges, part of the Deer Valley Resort for the Kimball Arts Festival. It was great. Check in was super easy and the free underground parking was a plus. Our room was a single in the building behind the pool. Our room had a great view of the mountains behind us. The bed was extremely comfortable. We took full advantage of the small kitchenette also in our room. The cabinets were full of dishes and silverware. There was also a small fridge and microwave. The coffee was good Starbucks!

The bathroom was very roomy and the oversized whirlpool tub was so nice! This hotel cares about the little things. There were cutips in the bathroom, two thick bathrobes in the closet, an I-pod dock alarm clock, and complimentary shuttle service around town. We were starving when we finally checked in. The closet cafe was the Deer Valley Grocery Cafe. When we walked out the front door, a driver immediately asked us if we needed a ride anywhere. He got us to the cafe fast before they closed. Great service!

The hotel's location is right on the Park City Shuttle route so we did not have to drive our car once the whole weekend! That was a first for us. :)

Although, we didn't use it, the hotel did have a hot tub and pool. It looked really nice when we passed it. There was never that many people swimming.

Just a few issues I had: Finding the hotel was tricky. There are so many Deer Valley Hotels, it's pretty crazy. But we figured it out with help of our GPS. Also, the Lodges doesn't have breakfast (They offer it in the Winter only). It was fine but if you wanting some food in the morning, bring your own groceries, or you'll just be stuck with coffee.

Overall, this was the best hotel I've stayed at in a long time. The atmosphere and service were exceptional. I plan to stay at Deer Valley again when I get the chance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Whitney F
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay at the Lodges in such detail. We are delighted to hear the experiences from our guests as part of our continual effort to enhance the Lodges experience.

It is especially rewarding when the details which give the Lodges its heart and soul, are recognized. It is our simple vision to provide the very best in facilities, service and value, to every guest, every time. We could not be more pleased that we successfully executed these service values for you and your boy friend.

Thank you again for such kind remarks, we are truly honored to have earned your trust. We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Lodges again soon and in the meantime, we remain at your service.

office 435.615.2602
2900 Deer Valley Drive East/PO Box 3417
Park City, UT 84060
www.deervalley.com

Reviewed August 12, 2013

So this is one of those places (I think I'm understanding this right) where the units are actually owned by individuals, who use them mostly for vacations, and when they're not there, the management rents the apartments out as hotel rooms. And I've actually been in one of the units in this complex when the owners were living/vacationing there -- it was a family occasion, people were cooking holiday dinners, and it felt like a home. I've also recently been there in hotel room mode (different unit, but the apartments were pretty similar), and it *felt* really different: like a corporate mockup of a home, or a stage set of a home. Everything was there (all the basics: a bed you could sleep well in, a good shower, etc etc, and actually the amenities were pretty nice), but it was kind of disconcerting overall.

So the recommendation: if you're bringing the family and your stuff for a couple weeks, and
you're going to settle in and cook after you're done with your hiking or skiing, it's great, and
I recommend it. If you're just using it as hotel space, rather than living space, there's nothing
exactly wrong with it, but it feels kind of off.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank AmumKabir

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay and for rating us so highly in the areas of service and cleanliness, true fundamentals of hospitality.

I can see by your comments relating to the Lodges decor that your expectations were not “exactly” met. Your honesty was well received and sincerely appreciated. I have learned over the years that matters pertaining to architecture, style and design reflect individual tastes. I hope you can take comfort knowing that while design trends can shift over time, the model for comfort at the Lodges will remain constant.
Thank you again for your most thoughtful feedback. It is invaluable towards our continuing effort to improve the guest experience at the Lodges. I kindly ask that you contact me directly when your plans call for our area in the future. I would be delighted to meet you and personally welcome you back to the Lodges at Deer Valley. Until then, we will remain at your service.

office 435.615.2602
2900 Deer Valley Drive East/PO Box 3417
Park City, UT 84060
www.deervalley.com

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Fell in love with Park City and even more in love with The lodges at Deer Valley! Everything about the it was top class. From the check- in at the front desk, to the housekeeping, maintenance staff and .... - all efficient, cautious and extremely friendly. The unit was comfortable and well equipped and the standards very high. Great fitness center and convenience store for that odd bottle of wine or something for the sweet tooth.

Would love to return in winter to experience the full winter hospitality that is so evident.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank DubaiPat
DV_emarketing, Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience from The Lodges at Deer Valley with us. Summer is indeed a special time at Deer Valley!

We were proud you recognized and appreciated the many special touches we do to care for our guests. Providing gracious service and a comfortable, well maintained property are true fundamentals of hospitality. We could not be more pleased that we were successful in executing these service values for you.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly, we are honored to have earned your trust and will look forward to welcoming you back to The Lodges in the future (perhaps this winter?). Until then, we remain at your service.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

In February of 2012, at the end of a wonderful week of staying at the Lodges at Deer Valley with my daughter and her family from England, I asked them all what they would change if we came back in 2013. I think one of the grandsons summed it up for everyone when he said, "I wouldn't change anything, Grandma. It was absolutely perfect!" We did come back in 2013 and since our expectations were so high this time, I was a bit worried that we might be disappointed. But this second time was even better, if that's possible. Walking into the lobby felt like coming home, and so many of the staff seemed almost like old friends (the Lodges seems to keep many of the same employees year after year). We booked both years through the Deer Valley in-house vacation planners, and I can't say enough about them. I'd expected them to be professional and knowledgable and listen well, but they were so much more. Patiently listening to and answering all our questions (and we had many questions, especially the first year), steering us carefully in the right directions, and making suggestions which all turned out to be good ones. I have stayed in many top-rated hotels and resorts, but have never had better or more caring service than at the Lodges. That is clearly a very high priority for the management, and it is one of the main reasons we returned and will return again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 148happygrandma
DV_emarketing, Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with the Lodges at Deer Valley.

Having been in this this industry for may years I can tell you it is most rewarding when the manner in which we care for our guests transcends the hospitality experience to a feeling described as “coming home”. This is what we strive for, with every guest, every time. I have passed along your kind remarks to our Lodges staff and we are humbled to know that our hearts have touched yours.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback. We are honored you have recommended us so highly and to have earned your trust. I kindly ask that you contact me directly when your plans bring you back to us next year. I would be delighted to meet you and personally welcome your family back to the Lodges. Until then, we will remain at your service.