Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at The Lodges, part of the Deer Valley Resort for the Kimball Arts Festival. It was great. Check in was super easy and the free underground parking was a plus. Our room was a single in the building behind the pool. Our room had a great view of the mountains behind us. The bed was extremely comfortable. We took full advantage of the small kitchenette also in our room. The cabinets were full of dishes and silverware. There was also a small fridge and microwave. The coffee was good Starbucks!
The bathroom was very roomy and the oversized whirlpool tub was so nice! This hotel cares about the little things. There were cutips in the bathroom, two thick bathrobes in the closet, an I-pod dock alarm clock, and complimentary shuttle service around town. We were starving when we finally checked in. The closet cafe was the Deer Valley Grocery Cafe. When we walked out the front door, a driver immediately asked us if we needed a ride anywhere. He got us to the cafe fast before they closed. Great service!
The hotel's location is right on the Park City Shuttle route so we did not have to drive our car once the whole weekend! That was a first for us. :)
Although, we didn't use it, the hotel did have a hot tub and pool. It looked really nice when we passed it. There was never that many people swimming.
Just a few issues I had: Finding the hotel was tricky. There are so many Deer Valley Hotels, it's pretty crazy. But we figured it out with help of our GPS. Also, the Lodges doesn't have breakfast (They offer it in the Winter only). It was fine but if you wanting some food in the morning, bring your own groceries, or you'll just be stuck with coffee.
Overall, this was the best hotel I've stayed at in a long time. The atmosphere and service were exceptional. I plan to stay at Deer Valley again when I get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah