All reviewsdeer valleysnow park lodgedouble heightincluding lift ticketsshuttle servicebedroom condomain streetoutdoor concertbell standbell stafffree ski storageski triphot chocolatefull kitchenski shuttlewe've stayedevery amenity
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We got a one bedroom condo and was AMAZED at how LARGE it was; however, we are used to hotel rooms. The one bedroom condo had two full baths and the bedroom had 2 queen beds, which we asked for vs 1 king bed. There was also a FULL kitchen with all the utensils one would need. I took my juicer and veggies and was able to have my juice. We also made our own breakfasts with their pans, etc. There was 2 fridges, 2 microwaves in this unit and a washer and dryer with soap. Plenty of closet, drawer space...even 2 bathrobes...LOTS of pillows...2 tv's (one in the living room and one in the bedroom)...a balcony..secured underground parking, access to a swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. What more could you ask for?!?!? We will definitely go back...this beats hotel rooms!!

Room Tip: We had a bottom floor condo and had no problems with noise, what-so-ever...
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We booked the hotel room and several things were missing for a resort hotel. No place to hang clothes, one person bathroom...vanity in bath only big enough for a toothbrush and paste, no full length mirror, no closet, small fridge was big noisy/loud. Staff was fantastic and it seems there may be bigger units so don't rule it out...just don't book the hotel room. Clean and comfortable bed and nice decor. Underground parking available....just really little in the hotel room!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Deer Valley Resort is a piece of heaven on earth. Staff is very friendly & helpful, the location is ideal, and the accomodations are wonderful---super comfy beds!! We had the large 3 bdrm w/ loft & full kitchen, it was decorated in the high mtn style that reflects Park City perfectly & also had a jacuzzi on the back deck!! Will def come back!

Room Tip: ASk for a jacuzzi on the deck!
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I loved the lodges! I seriously wish I was still there. I am a complete hotel snob and stay in st Regis' s most of the time but got lucky and stayed at the lodges with my parents, and my family of 4. Including two young children. We stayed in unit 5320. Absolutely beautiful unit!!!!! Vaulted ceilings, flat screen tv, washer dryer in unit, free detergent, free Starbucks coffee, huge closets, huge bathrooms. Just awesome. The service was amazing as well. Front desk was always helpful and polite. The escalades that are shuttles do drive you everywhere you want to go and pick you up! The drivers are SO nice. The snow lodge is right down the street. This is where you pick up the lift to go skiing. Sure this lodge isn't ski in/out. But I'm ok with that. Why walk!!!??? Many places ive stayed that are you have to walk and walk. I'd rather have a car pick me up from point a to point b... With little or no walking in those boots! ;) the views from our place were as good as any in the area. I just loved loved the lodges!!!!! Also we used Park City Sitter service which was awesome. AND we sent out kids to the Deer Valley Adventure camp which was great. I'd give everything 6 stars!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The Lodges at Deer Valley has a prime location during the ski season, just down the road from Snow Park Lodge area. But the Lodges is also a great place to stay in the summer season. We've stayed in the condos twice during the "off-season."

Very comfortable, with all of the amenities you need for your visit. Fireplaces are a nice amenity, even in the summer, as evenings can be cool. There is an outdoor heated pool and hot tub to relax after your day hiking the trails nearby. The beds are very comfortable and piled high with linens. Plush bathrobes are in the closet for use while you stay, and because these are condos, there are other unexpected things you might need, like humidifiers, blenders, and other kitchen items. Microwaves and coffee-makers are available even if you don't stay in one with a kitchen. There is free wi-fi for guests,

The Lodges has a shuttle service that can take you into town or the free buses go past the Lodges daily. I didn't look for the bus stop, but it can't be too far away. If you bring your car, there is covered parking. The entrances from the parking areas go directly into the buildings, but you do have to go outside on the plaza/terrace to get between some buildings unless you go through the parking garage.

If they are serving food when you stay (I think it may only be for special events, but I'm not sure) the variety is great and since it seems to be a buffet, the amount of food is good. Nothing fancy about the dining area, but the staff are very helpful.

Even though you are in the middle of a settled area, the wilderness is not far away. We were up and walking toward the front desk area one morning and saw a moose in the wetland area across the street. A raptor was also doing its fishing in the pond.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple