All reviewsdeer valleysnow park lodgedouble heightincluding lift ticketsshuttle servicebedroom condomain streetoutdoor concertbell standbell stafffree ski storageski triphot chocolatefull kitchenski shuttlewe've stayedevery amenity
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I loved the lodges! I seriously wish I was still there. I am a complete hotel snob and stay in st Regis' s most of the time but got lucky and stayed at the lodges with my parents, and my family of 4. Including two young children. We stayed in unit 5320. Absolutely beautiful unit!!!!! Vaulted ceilings, flat screen tv, washer dryer in unit, free detergent, free Starbucks coffee, huge closets, huge bathrooms. Just awesome. The service was amazing as well. Front desk was always helpful and polite. The escalades that are shuttles do drive you everywhere you want to go and pick you up! The drivers are SO nice. The snow lodge is right down the street. This is where you pick up the lift to go skiing. Sure this lodge isn't ski in/out. But I'm ok with that. Why walk!!!??? Many places ive stayed that are you have to walk and walk. I'd rather have a car pick me up from point a to point b... With little or no walking in those boots! ;) the views from our place were as good as any in the area. I just loved loved the lodges!!!!! Also we used Park City Sitter service which was awesome. AND we sent out kids to the Deer Valley Adventure camp which was great. I'd give everything 6 stars!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The Lodges at Deer Valley has a prime location during the ski season, just down the road from Snow Park Lodge area. But the Lodges is also a great place to stay in the summer season. We've stayed in the condos twice during the "off-season."

Very comfortable, with all of the amenities you need for your visit. Fireplaces are a nice amenity, even in the summer, as evenings can be cool. There is an outdoor heated pool and hot tub to relax after your day hiking the trails nearby. The beds are very comfortable and piled high with linens. Plush bathrobes are in the closet for use while you stay, and because these are condos, there are other unexpected things you might need, like humidifiers, blenders, and other kitchen items. Microwaves and coffee-makers are available even if you don't stay in one with a kitchen. There is free wi-fi for guests,

The Lodges has a shuttle service that can take you into town or the free buses go past the Lodges daily. I didn't look for the bus stop, but it can't be too far away. If you bring your car, there is covered parking. The entrances from the parking areas go directly into the buildings, but you do have to go outside on the plaza/terrace to get between some buildings unless you go through the parking garage.

If they are serving food when you stay (I think it may only be for special events, but I'm not sure) the variety is great and since it seems to be a buffet, the amount of food is good. Nothing fancy about the dining area, but the staff are very helpful.

Even though you are in the middle of a settled area, the wilderness is not far away. We were up and walking toward the front desk area one morning and saw a moose in the wetland area across the street. A raptor was also doing its fishing in the pond.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Everything was 1st class. We stayed on a house off of the run Hawkeye. Everything was amazing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We spent 6 nights in a three bedroom unit that was very nicely appointed. The buffet breakfast is a fantastic way to start the day and the shuttle to the ski slope takes less than 5 minutes. If you happen to miss the shuttle they will gladly drop you off in one of the Lodges Escalades. The pool and hot tub were also a welcome spot to relax after a day on the slopes. The Lodges is by far the best value for the location. I don't see why you need to pay the extra for ski-in/ski-out when you can have this level of quality with only a short shuttle ride.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TKJ229
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Just returned from a week at the Lodges at Deer Valley and want to commend the entire staff for making my solo trip extra special. Fidel and Carl made sure my room was just right and Patty took extra good care of my dinners reservations for one. Room was super spacious and comfy, although I agree with earlier comments about wishing there was an on site restaurant (not such a big deal, however, when you discover Speedy Gonzalez!). Complimentary breakfast each morning was very satisfying. LOVE those Cadillac Escalades that whisk you off to wherever you want and, most importantly, go back to get you! My wish list for this property: views of the mountain, soundproof windows and hallways, additional hot tubs/pools to service six buildings and apres ski offering.

Room Tip: Although an unfortunate shlep through the unattractive parking lot or up/out/across the plaza, room 5316 was spacious and filled with light.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo