The Lodges at Deer Valley has a prime location during the ski season, just down the road from Snow Park Lodge area. But the Lodges is also a great place to stay in the summer season. We've stayed in the condos twice during the "off-season."
Very comfortable, with all of the amenities you need for your visit. Fireplaces are a nice amenity, even in the summer, as evenings can be cool. There is an outdoor heated pool and hot tub to relax after your day hiking the trails nearby. The beds are very comfortable and piled high with linens. Plush bathrobes are in the closet for use while you stay, and because these are condos, there are other unexpected things you might need, like humidifiers, blenders, and other kitchen items. Microwaves and coffee-makers are available even if you don't stay in one with a kitchen. There is free wi-fi for guests,
The Lodges has a shuttle service that can take you into town or the free buses go past the Lodges daily. I didn't look for the bus stop, but it can't be too far away. If you bring your car, there is covered parking. The entrances from the parking areas go directly into the buildings, but you do have to go outside on the plaza/terrace to get between some buildings unless you go through the parking garage.
If they are serving food when you stay (I think it may only be for special events, but I'm not sure) the variety is great and since it seems to be a buffet, the amount of food is good. Nothing fancy about the dining area, but the staff are very helpful.
Even though you are in the middle of a settled area, the wilderness is not far away. We were up and walking toward the front desk area one morning and saw a moose in the wetland area across the street. A raptor was also doing its fishing in the pond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah