“New, for us.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vinto

Vinto
Ranked #19 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brigham City, Utah
“New, for us.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Tried Vinto for the first time a week ago. A family member suggested we try it. Sits at the bottoms of Main Street and, unless you're looking for it, you may not know its there.

We ate ealier on a Friday night, 5:30ish, but there were still enough people to know it must be good food. We were seated promptly, treated well and served very quickly. (One of the blessings of wood fired pizza...)

Our waiter paid close attention to us and yet was not overbearing. He knew his stuff and was always close by if we needed something.

We were seated in a round booth that made for a very personal experience, though there are lots of seats and tables/booths available, including outside on the patio.

Had the Ortaggio Verde Pizze and the Local Salumi Sampler Antipasto. As well as a scoop of Almond Praline and Mint Chocolate Chip gelato.

The pizza was delicious and the variety of toppings added were a treat. The lemon ricotta was noticeable but not overbearing. My only complaint would be that I would have liked the toppings spread closer to the edges. But I guess I can just say I had built in bread sticks!

The sampler was an interesting change for me as I'm not a big Italian fan, but it was enjoyable, albeit sparse.

The gelato was smooth and tasty and a great top off to the meal.

Enjoyed the feel of the restaurant and would consider returning in the future.

• Visited September 2013

“Lousy service, good pizza and gelato.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you get the wrong wait-person, good luck! Good pizza and gelato, large salad servings, when they get to your table. Waited 25 minutes from the time we ordered, until salads were served. And asked waiter and busser if they could check on our order. Sure. We waited while our server chatted- up his friends at another table. Place wasn't that busy. Oh, he said, I guess the kitchen lost your ticket. Uh huh. Don't bother with this place. Too many other restaurants in Park City to put up with TERRIBLE customer service. Never again.

• Visited September 2013
Heber City, Utah
“Best pizza in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

After dining a few times, I have to say the food is fantastic, service not so much. I definitely recommend the Mac n cheese. My son is a connoisseur of Mac and cheese and says its the best around. I would have to agree. Pizza is great, pasta dishes are great and for dessert get the sampler of house made gelato/sorbet for a fun surprise of flavors.

• Visited July 2013
Tiffany J, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Good morning!

Thank you so much for calling us the Best Pizza in Town! I am so excited to share this with the Chef and her team. If you find the time, let me know how to reach out to you directly to hear your service stories. Service in general was a huge focus for both restaurants this summer and moving forward. It's very easy to find ourselves complacent without continued effort towards growth and improvement, so any and all feedback or advice is welcomed!

Tiffany Jassel (contact info: tiffany@vinto.com, 435-615-9990)
Port Washington, New York
“Yummy, inventive food designed for sharing.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family of 4 just spent 2 weeks in Park City and decided to eat at Vinto on a friend's recommendation. It was wonderful and we will go back. We sat on the patio to enjoy the sunset. Our server was friendly and helped us decide what to order. Everything looked so good. My son ordered the baked goat cheese as an appetizer and we all ended up fighting over it. My husband and I split a fig and prosciutto appetizer special that was very unusual and delicious. I had the Bianca di Limone pizza which I found addictive. My oldest son had the Tuttabella pizza and it was delicious. My husband the Penne with Housemade Sausage, which essentially the Tuttabella pizza in pasta form, very good. And my youngest had the Meatball Piadina which he devoured. For dessert I had the butterscotch budino, which I begged them to keep on the menu for December. It was possibly the most delicious pudding I ever ate. I don't even remember what the rest of my family had for dessert, my budino was so delicious. No, I'm kidding, my husband had the apple crostata which was excellent and my kids had a cookie/gelato special dessert which was also very good.

They have an interesting wine by the ounce option with a nice selection of wines. They also have some nice beers and special drinks for the kids.

All in all, a very nice dinner out and very reasonable. My husband commented that it was the least expensive dinner we have had in Park City, ever. We will return.

• Visited August 2013
Tiffany J, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Good afternoon!

I loved reading every single piece of your review! Thank you so very much for taking the time to mention all of your kind words. We have an Executive Chef in each Vinto location, and one of them personally created the Baked Goat Cheese appetizer, while the other dreamed up the Bianca Di Limone- both were new items this Spring. I can't wait to tell both Trent (Salt Lake) and Anne (Park City) how happy you were with their personal creations!

Thank you for mentioning your server, runner, and our teamwork as well. Summer time in Park City means vacations for both our guests and our team, so many of our servers and runners were working doubles day after day to cover each other's time off. With how dedicated they are to each other and to the restaurant, it means the world to the team to be appreciated by our guests. Appreciation and thanks makes long tiresome days well worth it!

Very Sincerely,

Tiffany Jassel
Park City, Utah
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Host was cheerful, patio view is perfect. The food is light and fresh tasting . Are server was very good and attentive.

Visited August 2013
Tiffany J, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Good afternoon-

Thank you for the comments! I'm sure our host will be extremely excited to see that you identified her as being so cheerful- she doesn't always have the most easy job having tell guests about their wait time! It means a lot when her positive attitude is recognized. So glad you love the patio too!- it's a lot of work for our staff to set up every day, but it's very cool to see and feel how much our guests love what we do.

Thank you for finding us!

Tiffany Jassel