“Yummy, inventive food designed for sharing.”
Review of Vinto

Vinto
Ranked #20 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Port Washington, New York
“Yummy, inventive food designed for sharing.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family of 4 just spent 2 weeks in Park City and decided to eat at Vinto on a friend's recommendation. It was wonderful and we will go back. We sat on the patio to enjoy the sunset. Our server was friendly and helped us decide what to order. Everything looked so good. My son ordered the baked goat cheese as an appetizer and we all ended up fighting over it. My husband and I split a fig and prosciutto appetizer special that was very unusual and delicious. I had the Bianca di Limone pizza which I found addictive. My oldest son had the Tuttabella pizza and it was delicious. My husband the Penne with Housemade Sausage, which essentially the Tuttabella pizza in pasta form, very good. And my youngest had the Meatball Piadina which he devoured. For dessert I had the butterscotch budino, which I begged them to keep on the menu for December. It was possibly the most delicious pudding I ever ate. I don't even remember what the rest of my family had for dessert, my budino was so delicious. No, I'm kidding, my husband had the apple crostata which was excellent and my kids had a cookie/gelato special dessert which was also very good.

They have an interesting wine by the ounce option with a nice selection of wines. They also have some nice beers and special drinks for the kids.

All in all, a very nice dinner out and very reasonable. My husband commented that it was the least expensive dinner we have had in Park City, ever. We will return.

• Visited August 2013
Good afternoon!

I loved reading every single piece of your review! Thank you so very much for taking the time to mention all of your kind words. We have an Executive Chef in each Vinto location, and one of them personally created the Baked Goat Cheese appetizer, while the other dreamed up the Bianca Di Limone- both were new items this Spring. I can't wait to tell both Trent (Salt Lake) and Anne (Park City) how happy you were with their personal creations!

Thank you for mentioning your server, runner, and our teamwork as well. Summer time in Park City means vacations for both our guests and our team, so many of our servers and runners were working doubles day after day to cover each other's time off. With how dedicated they are to each other and to the restaurant, it means the world to the team to be appreciated by our guests. Appreciation and thanks makes long tiresome days well worth it!

Very Sincerely,

Park City, Utah
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Host was cheerful, patio view is perfect. The food is light and fresh tasting . Are server was very good and attentive.

Visited August 2013
Good afternoon-

Thank you for the comments! I'm sure our host will be extremely excited to see that you identified her as being so cheerful- she doesn't always have the most easy job having tell guests about their wait time! It means a lot when her positive attitude is recognized. So glad you love the patio too!- it's a lot of work for our staff to set up every day, but it's very cool to see and feel how much our guests love what we do.

Thank you for finding us!

Calgary, Canada
“OK pizza with lovely service and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I love wood fired pizza and was excited about trying Vinto. Unfortunately, while the outside portion of the crust was wonderful the entirety of the inside was soggy. I was only able to eat about half of the pizza because of this (my sister's pizza crust had the same problem although she had totally different toppings). I don't know if the issue is because of the non traditional oblong shape of the pizza or not. I would have preferred a little more seasoning in the sauce but it was clearly not from a can and had a nice flavor. The cheese was good but the sausage also needed more seasoning. The service was lovely and we enjoyed the modern atmosophere of the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Good morning Traveler-

Thank you for taking the time to review! I certainly appreciate the feedback, both positive and constructive. Thank you for identifying your satisfaction with service. Delivering consistent service has been a major focus for our entire staff and team this summer. Chef and I have shared and discussed your pizza comments, and thank you too for bringing this to our attention. If you're ever dining and find yourself less than 100% satisfied with your entree, please let us know so we can order you something else. We want your last impression to be perfect and your tummy to be full!

Pensacola, Florida
“Great food here!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We love good pizza and Vinto gave it to us. Not just Pizza, but home made pasta was great as well. Enjoyed a great pesto chicken pasta, but the Pizzas are great. Even the Gluten free Pizza was good. Great out door area and super food. what else do you need!

Visited August 2013
Tiffany J, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I completely agree... great food, great atmosphere... I'm a bit partial, but what else do you need? Thank you for writing. It always means the world to hear positive feedback from our guests.

Tiffany Jassel, General Manager
Alabama
“great meal and good service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We really loved our dinner at Vinto. My husband and I shared an Italian chopped salad and a tuttabella pizza and both were excellent. We also got the apple crostata with vanilla gelato which was delicious. Our server was pleasant and the service prompt. We'll go back the next time were in Park City

• Visited July 2013
Tiffany J, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Good morning Alabama visitors-

Thank you for taking the time to write. I'm so glad you had a great experience. Our food has been a consistently positive piece with the amazing Chef and cooks we have in place. But service recently is something we've been working very hard on improving, and I'm glad you noticed. Welcome to your new home :)

Tiffany Jassel, General Manager