“Excellent pizza, pastas lacking... But go early!”
Review of Vinto

Vinto
Ranked #22 of 266 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Excellent pizza, pastas lacking... But go early!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The sausage pizza was soooo good. My husband ordered the tagliatelle bolognese which had no flavor. Some extra tomato paste , cream and salt would make that dish amazing. The msta salad was just a big plate of greens but for $6 in park city im not complaining! We then ordered gelato which was icy. Coffee was tasty. Overall I think the place works if you go early, literally 5:15pm. I would not wait more than 5 minutes though since the pizza is the only reason I would return. Service was excellent! If only the pastas were better I would have given this restaurant 4 stars...

Cary, North Carolina
“Best casual value in Park City”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Park City has amazing restaurants. After a while, it's nice to have a low-key casual dinner. Vinto's fresh salads & wood-fired pizzas are original and delicious. Atmosphere is crowded but friendly. Great selections of wines at a very good value for PC.

Visited December 2012
Park City, Utah
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I wish I hadn't waited so long to try this place! We've been twice now and enjoyed both the food and the service. The pizzas were really good and so were the salads, I haven't tried the pasta yet. This place is a great value for Park City! We will be eating here regularly.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank HappyCamperUT
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, horrible wait”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We started out by calling up and were told the wait time was about 20 minutes. It was a Friday night so we figured we'd be waiting anywhere and 20min was a pretty short wait time! Once we entered the restaurant it was very crowded; no one wanted to wait outside as it was freezing! We realised to get your name on the "list", you write your partys name and the amount of guests on a blackboard and wait to be called. We waited about 40+ minutes to be called. We also had an agitated 20 month old waiting with us! Lots of fun...

Once we were seated we had a fabulous server who was very helpful and the food was amazing! Unfortunately when we asked another server for help she snapped at us telling us only our server would know what was going on with our order. Too bad about that server and the wait. They need to be better organised and change their system! We would have been happier waiting if we could have been informed of their real wait time.

• Visited December 2012
tiffanyjassel, General Manager at Vinto, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Good afternoon Diner,

Thank you for taking the time to review Vinto. I'm super excited to hear your server was fabulous, but I'm very disappointed to hear that when you asked a different server for assistance, she was less than helpful. I will certainly share your review with our team in Park City. Some exciting news- we opened an addition that will be used solely as a waiting lounge right next door. I'd love for you to give us another try- this time waiting comfortably next door where you can order drinks and appetizers (I'm sure the baby will be much happier not being crammed at the door). I'd love to talk to you more about this if you have the time or are willing- my e-mail address is tiffany@vinto.com, and our phone number is 435-615-9990. Any and all feedback is sincerely welcomed at all times.

Tiffany Jassel, General Manager
Miami, Florida
“Simply terrible”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hostess was rude, and lectured our party upon entering. Waiters all seemed miserable and unhappy to be there. To top it off, the pizza wasn't very good - certainly not impressed. I recommend going somewhere else.

Visited January 2013
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review Vinto! I am so sorry that you had a poor experience. Please contact me directly to discuss. I'd love to invite you back with your family on me. My e-mail address is tiffany@vinto.com. Truly, I hope to hear from you and find out more details about your experience so I can be sure these things do not happen again.

Tiffany Jassel, General Manager