“Best snowbaording”

and up
Park City Tour
Ranked #7 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best snowbaording”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Great snow and perfect location. Everything is within walking distance. Food at the lodge was good too.

Friendswood, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Park City Resort Slopes and Lessons...FUNTASTIC!”
Reviewed December 27, 2009

I had been planning a ski trip for my 10 year old son and I for a year. It took 7 months to decide what city we would take our first ski lessons and do our skiing at. After doing my research and with help from Connie at Ski.com, I decided on PCMR. I enrolled myself in the never-ever ski school from 930-1230 (instructor was John) and my son in the Signature 5 program from 9-3. My instructor John...(unknown if the same as the one that the guys wife had to pull out because of the ACL) but, he was great. There was 5 of us students to the one instructor. We had one student bail after about 1115 am, but it was not due to his teaching. She tried and tried and tried, but just could not grasp it. His patience was calm and easy. (Me, I would have been frustrate by then) I learned a lot and had a great time. My son, was with 2 other students. 2 girls also 10. He gained so much info and learned and progressed so rapidly. All of them. I saw the instructor and my son and the 2 girls on the turtle slope very quickly. This was a great program. IF you are wanting to learn to ski or have a kid learn...PCMR is GREAT!

We did the Green Circle Turtle and Bunny and 1st phase the 1st day reached from the First Time lifts. Then the second day we decided to try our hand at the Payday Lift. We came down the previously mentioned Homerun. I would have to say that this was AWESOME! Both my 10 year old son and I had a blast. We took it to the very top where you have to take the Bonanza lift up higher. Wow. This made the day. I did do the Claim Jumper (also a Green Cirdcle beginner) with my son who did a lot better than I did. I was very cautious. But still enjoyed it. I highly recommend. MSR

Additional note....I do not know if there are regulations on how many people must be working per square mile or attendance...but there were PCMR employees all over the place. I mean EVERYWHERE! So if you had an injury or a problem, would not have to search far for someone to help. We are here from 23DEC09 - 28DEC09.

Orange County, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Who knew Park City was a summer destination too?!”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We initally went to Park CIty as a stopover on a much longer road trip. We ended up at the Park City Mountain Resort and had a blast. My kids are still toddlers so we opted to do the alpine slide (wow! so much fun!!!!) and the mini golf along with some of the little rides. I wish we would have had more time because the zip line and alpine coaster looked like so much fun. I will definitely be back!

1 Thank Doubleadventure
Plantation Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Home Run Trail is Awesome”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

Went December 6th and 7th. Home Run is a 3.5 mile green trail for snowboarders and skiers, some sections are like a blue square. This is great for a beginner or intermediate who is still learning. The function of the resort just works. Free parking right next to the First time lift, which leads to PayDay if you take the right trail down. Everyone was friendly, didn't see any snowboarders sitting in the middle of the trails. They seem to "get it" and have fun in the terrain parks next to Home Run. Or people will stop at the "slow" signs which leaves the trails clear.

5 Thank robvia
Minnesota
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“A Total Blast but Long Waits”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My daughter and I spent the day at Park City Mountain Resort while visiting Salt Lake City. It was a total blast. I'm not sure which I enjoyed more-the alpine slides, the alpine coaster or the zip line. They were all great. The $60 all day pass is money well spent. The only downside was the long waits. It was Sunday of Labor Day weekend so that may have distorted things but at mid day, we waited for 90 minutes to get on the zip line. We were there from 11am to 4p and were able to ride the slide twice, the zip line twice, and the coaster once. If I were to go again, I would try to go on a weekday.