Review Highlights

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Park City
from $22.99
More Info
1,678 results
All reviews alpine coaster lift lines epic pass ski school great mountain mountain resort summer fun green runs ski area zip line spring skiing deer valley day pass varied terrain mid mountain snow conditions ski lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I LOVE this mountain. Everything about this place is amazing. The lodging is beautiful, the food is great and the staff is so kind. I would recommend this place to literally anyone who wants the best mountain experience out there.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

We have done many of the resorts in Colorado, and been to Tahoe, but Park City is far and away the best option. The amenities, snow quality, responsive ski patrol, and ease of access making this a phenomenal option.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

It has been 15 years since I was at Park City Resort to take advantage of its summer activities and was really pleased that we visited today. The roller coaster was thoroughly enjoyed by all and the Alpine slide has been replaced with a new fiberglass track as compared to the prior concrete track; what a remarkable improvement and we had great fun with the family ranging in age from 10 to early 60s

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

For us it esa the best resort in US. Maybe Whistler Blackcomb might be better in canada but in uS Prk City and deer valley are really worth going. We just loved the both.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Took the kids and bought a couple of single ride passes for the Alpine Coaster and Alpine Slide (having learned our lesson at the Olympic Village with all day passes). It was perfect! My kids (ages 12 and 22) enjoyed the Coaster more than the slide because they got stuck behind some slower kids on the slide. You can go as fast as you want on the Coaster! It was a fun way to spend a few hours. We went on a cloudy afternoon, but I can imagine it would be terribly hot if the sun had been out because there was very little shade.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

What an awesome time we had at this park.....I love how they convert this into a place to enjoy for the summer. There is plenty of parking and free. We rode the Alpine Coaster (a few times) and also took the ski lift for a ride. They also have plenty of other activities for all ages to enjoy. Food is on the grounds as well. If you don't get tickets ahead of schedule you can buy them there. Try to see if Groupon offers anything first. It was a lot of fun and if you are passing through on vacation.....swing by.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Park City and Vail Resorts are more than happy to advertise and sell day passes to the base area that include the Alpine Coaster; but fail to mention it is closed. My guess is to save labor dollars while still charging full charge. That last part is a hypothesis, but as an Epic Pass holder who spend 30+ days a year in Park City the number of times lifts, rides, trails are inexplicably closed has baffled me. Charge folks and run bare bones staff and close services is my opinion of what is going on. That or they are just bad at running stuff. Still no excuse to lure people in at full price and not disclaim that most of the popular attractions are closed.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Even in the height of the summer there is free live music, mountain roller coaster, zipline, many restaurants open, children's rids, lift rides, mountain biking, hiking. We even saw a wedding going on up in the hills. Great place all seasons. And it typically does not get over 90 degrees.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Came up in August with my husband and two sons ages 7 and 4. Based on reviews we made sure we were here right at 10am bc we only had to wait 10 minutes. If you purchased the pass on line, there is no use to come earlier than 10am as the office you pick up your tickets isn’t open until 10. Glad I purchased it online bc the same day purchase line was pretty long by opening time, and the online pickup didn’t have a wait really. By the time we did the slide one time and was back down to base, the line was already an hour long. Needless to say we didn’t ride it again until we came back later that afternoon. At 5 the line was significantly shorter, although all in all we ended up waiting longer than an hour bc there’s a wait for the chair lift, a wait to get your sled, and a wait at the top. But still shorter than earlier during the day. So best to come first thing in the morning. Second best is to come later in the afternoon or evening.

The coaster was down that day, which was disappointing bc my husband and I had a pass too, and that and the Slide is really all we can ride with the pass, but they gave us a good chunk of our money back.

As far as the kid adventure park goes, I think kids ages 3-7 would have the most fun. Older than seven would think it was lame. My so just barely turned seven and the adventure course and zipline was pretty juvenile for him. But he did love the rock climbing, gem mining, and the trampoline.

So the pass is good for families that have young kids. Other than that I would buy the bundle (slide and coaster)- even the slide I felt once was enough, especially considering the wait time.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

This was the worst alpine slide I have ever been on. The line was so long because of the sheer incompetence of the staff. They didn't fill each lift chair, the lifts were painfully slow and they only loaded every 3rd chair! Painful! We spent 2 hours in the blazing sun for this lame experience. We will try another resort.

1  Thank sandrahny