“summer fun”

Park City Mountain Resort
Ranked #6 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Buy the wrist band for all day value. Zip line costs extra, but the slides and roller coaster was fun for all ages. Kids have to be a certain height for some of the rides, but there is a play zone and rock climbing wall for the younger ones.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were not sure what to expect, but this was a blast! We rode the alpine coaster, the alpine slide and the zip lines. We only bought tickets for one ride, but if you have time get the all you can ride. My kids wanted to go back again and again - especially the alpine coaster! Be careful not to go too fast on the alpine slide as you can wipe-out (I did). I would go again, and I would recommend Park City Mountain Resort as a summer activity.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We skied Park City the most out of any mountain during our stay. We're from the east coast, and my dad and I can ski any slope in our area, but we prefer groomed runs. Park City has plenty of groomed runs for east coast skiers like me. Remember that out west a blue is about equal to a black diamond in the east. My sister who is 10 and has just started skiing blues at home was able to find plenty of runs that she was able to handle and was not confined to the bunny hill, as some mountains do. There are also plenty of ungroomed and backwoods options to keep even expert skiers challenged. The mountain is spread out enough that lift lines never get too long, and the length of the runs make the wait worth it. If you go, get the Park City app for iPhone. It tracks your runs and gives you total distance, total vertical, max and average speed, both for each run and for the whole day. One of the two best mountains I've skied, the other being Alta.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a super time spending the day with a good friend at Park City Mountain Resort. We bought the Triple Combo ticket for $42 which included the zip line, alpine slide and alpine coaster. Unfortunately one of the zip lines had a brake problem so it was out of service for about 30 minutes which meant we waited for 1 hour 10 minutes to zip ... not a deal breaker but it was a long time to wait. The alpine coaster also had a super long line, but since it was Father's day weekend, tons of families with kids were at the Resort. I actually enjoyed the Slide more than the Coaster ... if it's one over the other, choose the slide.

A beautiful place to spend a summer Saturday!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

You can spend all day here taking in the attractions, zip line, mountain coaster and bobsledding. We had a great time and can't wait to return!