“Favorite Park City Mountain”

Park City Mountain Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Half-Day Park City Tour From Salt Lake City
Ranked #13 of 100 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Something for everyone and the people are always extremely helpful.

Also love the town lift to have a cheaper lunch in town rather than at the resort.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,779)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"ski lift"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I haven't gone skiing since senior year of h.s (10 yrs later) so my bf suggested a refresher class. The girl at the ticket window was very helpful and even got me into a last minute class. I took a beginner skier class bc i was def not comfortable being in an intermediate class. BEST Thing i did bc my instructor was amazing and patient with everyone (they separated ppl into smaller classes too!) The slopes were extremely agreeable for someone who was trying to get her ski legs back. I didnt dare try a blue route this time but def next time when i come back i will. (aka i will def return to this resort) They have night skiing too; it is VERY cold at night but so beautiful and quiet. I was skiing mostly by myself or just with my bf.

The food places were decent- we ate at a bar that served a really good burger and waffle fries (yay!) and so was the apple cider next to the ticket windows. People that work there obviously love their jobs and they are so organized at the ski lifts too. (separate lines for pairs, singles, and ski school) They are very helpful and if you fall, one of the random ski workers, who are skiing around, will slow down and ask you if you are ok or they will help you up.

They have lockers downstairs that you can rent and there are a lot of shoppes around that sell ski clothing and equipment.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The ease of skiing all three Park City resorts is underrated. Each is just minutes from the other, and a short bus ride connects all three to each other— Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and Canyons—and to the great mountain town of Park City. The complex makes up one of the best classic ski vacations in the country.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our 18th year skiing at PC and it gets better year after year. Forget about Deer Valley and the Canyons. Park City is second to none. .

See more reviews
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family and I have traveled to Park City for many years after trying several different resorts. We love the proximity to the Salt Lake airport. It is an easy drive and great that it is so close. We love the mountain, as there are lots and lots of options. There isn't a ton of easy slopes, but there are a lot of nice blues. Our kids who were learning this trip really enjoyed the bunny slope and the magic carpet which is totally free. Kids 6 and under are free on lifts, which is also nice. The First Time lift truly is perfect for a first time experience. The staff at PCMR have always been professional and helpful. There were a few ski instructors that were rude to our kids (who were not enrolled in ski school) and who we overheard being harsh with their students. I'm sure this isn't always true, but I would be careful. I think they do a great job teaching folks. We saw a lot of instructors with students with special needs, which was awesome. There are snowboarders here, but it isn't a big deal. As a skier, I don't love riding lifts with them, but otherwise, it isn't an issue. The slopes are very well maintained, and you can access detailed information about grooming so that you can plan according to your preference. Not sure if I can review this on here, but we like to rent from Park City Sports in the village.