Park City Mountain Resort
Ranked #6 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We love PCMR, it's a very kid friendly and easy to navigate around. The best part is the kids programs and lessons. They really have it dialed in.

1  Thank Buddy B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Park City has great trails for people of all skiing levels. The lifts are great in that the chairs slow way down before you are seated.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Breathtaking Views, family friendly, a cultural mecca. You will want to stay the winter. If you LOVE ski resorts that are quaint, yet full of life, friendly yet peaceful this is the place for you. Half way up the mountain is Stein Erickson's Lodge, a must see and to be seen! You will want to grab a pretzel and a box of chocolates before you continue down the mountain.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We purchased lift tickets (2 of 7) for Park City. My wife injured her knee and was not able to use the last day of her ticket. I could have went out to the parking lot like a lot of others and sold the ticket at a discount but instead I gave it to a host (Park City Employee) and asked her to give it to a handicap rider, a charity, or someone else in need. She said she would find a way to give it to someone who could use it.
After riding all day, i saw the host and asked who got the ticket of good will.
She advised that security took the ticket from her and told her that they are not transferable even though they were bought with cash, did not have my name or picture on it, did not show any connection to me or my wife at all.
When I asked for it back, i was told I could not even get it back.
I tried to do something good and give it away to someone less fortunate than myself but their CORPORATE GREED could not let that happen. I know others probably try to scalp tickets, resale discount tickets,etc. but when someone has the charity to just give them away, where is the harm in that?? Park City got paid for the ticket, so they got their money. No they wanted to keep the paid ticket and make more money selling to everyone else also. TOTAL CORPORATE GREED!!!
They may have got the price of one ticket with their greed but next year I will be paying someone else for lift tickets and hope others will do the same. They demonstrated that $$ is the only thing they care about so spend your money somewhere else so they hear us.

3  Thank Pasdao
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's one of the top resorts in the country AND it has a town lift right off Main St. Oh, and you ski down into town - right up to Highwest Distillery, which is arguably one of the best Apres Ski places I've ever encountered.
The town lift is super convenient but is slow.
But the base is not far away at all, with numerous lifts from the base up to different ski areas on the mountain.
It's short on vertical but has some decent hidden powder stashes - which I won't name because that'd be stupid!