“Aussie family love Park City”

Park City Mountain Resort
Ranked #6 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The resort provides fantastic variety of slopes and we have experienced great snow conditions. The staff are plentiful and helpful with ticket lines being organised to move quickly, friendly lifties, guides at map directing and explaining your slope options. The kids love ski school - compared to Australia - they were happy to go, learnt new skills and had 1 teacher to 3 students in the Signature 5 classes. Although the lessons are pricey they were well worth it, also provided was a great lunch at a restaurant on the slopes. Our children are aged 12, 11, 7 and we can see the improvements in their skiing. We'd love to come back again!

1  Thank Nic S

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been traveling to Park City, UT for 12 years. Park City Mountain Resort is my favorite place to ski--I've also tried Deer Valley and The Canyons. Great runs for skiers of all abilities and good food at the lodges.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great locals skiing and good music blasting at all the lifts. Lots of crazy snowboarders though...but lots of terrain.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

PCMR is an excellent choice for the entire family. We travelled as a large family group and everyone was able to benefit from different areas and levels on the mountain. From beginner's lessons to teens doing tricks in the park, the whole family was entertained. There are plenty of restaurants up and down the slopes to stock up on hot drinks between lifts and large portioned lunches. Friendly atmosphere from skiers, boarders and staff. We encountered some disdain from older skiers towards the boarders in our group but nothing to deter us from returning here again! The choice of runs from the Crescent lift are stunning!

1  Thank Nu360
Reviewed December 18, 2012

As a visiting beginner skier, I most appreciated the extensive signs throughout the mountain area. No matter where I was, I knew which direction to go and which run to take. At so many resorts, you come to a fork in the run and you wonder if you're going to kill yourself by making the wrong decision! I think that Park City must be an excellent resort for beginner skiers. Home Run is the widest ski run I have ever seen with a minimal decline!!! Many of the runs I skied were nice and wide but still with beautiful tree-lined scenery. Park City has a reputation for being busy. Maybe mid-week would be best! Don't go on Saturday whatever you do!