We booked through priceline. First off, priceline listed a price that wasn't actually the price. It ended up being about $100 more a night. It's a little small, but it did sleep us fairly comfortably. The heated pool closes at 10, it would be nice if it was a little later. No huge problems during the stay, just didn't feel very high end for the money. I called both priceline and Crestview to complain about the money situation, and neither was any help. So Customer service is the biggest markdown and we recommend staying at other places for the same price in Park City. This place is a dump compared to some other condos I've stayed at up there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturebook mountain condominium resort with rugged stone and pine exteriors, Crestview is located conveniently between the Jeremy Ranch and Park City (Kimball Junction) exits, and is just minutes from Canyons Ski Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and Historic Downtown Park City. Crestview offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condos as well as cozy 2-bedroom loft condos. For the same price as a hotel room, you'll enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious floor plans, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. And for our guests desiring a larger communal space for a special gathering, Crestview's clubhouse is available on a first-come, first-served basis, with our year-round pool and hot tub just outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Crestview Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestview Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Crestview Condominiums Park City, Utah