Stu was awesome during the planning process. The place was perfect. There was something for everyone, down to movies, games, books, wireless internet, cable and hot tub. The only issue I had was the water didn't get hot enough to really enjoy the huge bathtub. Otherwise everything was perfect. I would 100% recommend this to future travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturebook mountain condominium resort with rugged stone and pine exteriors, Crestview is located conveniently between the Jeremy Ranch and Park City (Kimball Junction) exits, and is just minutes from Canyons Ski Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and Historic Downtown Park City. Crestview offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condos as well as cozy 2-bedroom loft condos. For the same price as a hotel room, you'll enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious floor plans, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. And for our guests desiring a larger communal space for a special gathering, Crestview's clubhouse is available on a first-come, first-served basis, with our year-round pool and hot tub just outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crestview Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestview Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Crestview Condominiums Park City, Utah