“Not worth the hype”

Legends Bar & Grill
Ranked #99 of 266 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Troy, Michigan
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This place serves bar food. The selection is limited and the pizza was rather bland. Yet the price was still expensive. Our mistake was going as a family. Maybe if we were going to purchase alcohol? The biggest plus is the location right at the Park City Mountain Resort, but mostly disappointing.

Visited July 2013

Jackson, Wyoming
“Good...”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

While the food was good (we had their flatbread pizzas), there was something missing. Maybe our server?! While he was less than attentive (We had to ask for our bill!), it was not that annoying because it was a beautiful day, we were sitting outside watching the people on the trampoline and zip line rides, and we were in no hurry. But once the bill came, I was less satisfied. Our meal seemed expensive, and at that price I must expect more ambiance, better service, and all those other extra things that take a restaurant from good to great, making me more willing to spend $50 for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Food not as hot as it should be”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had dinner here, not a fancy restaurant, but it should be able to get out hot food. My husband had the French Onion Soup and it was warm and should have been HOT. I had the Legends Burger (and my husband also had the chicken panini) which was cooked correctly (I asked for medium rare) but had obviously been sitting somewhere cooling off before it was brought out. The French fries were hot on both sandwiches so I suspect that the burger and panini were cooked and were then set aside until they brought out some french fries and then everything was served. And it's relatively expensive. Our meal (soup, 2 sandwiches and 2 beers, no dessert) was $46.89 plus tip. I think that's a lot!

• Visited July 2013
Ogden, Utah, United States
“Just ok”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had the panini sandwich and wouldn't recommend it. I normally like a good panini and this one wasn't much to write home about.
My wife had the shrimp salad but substituted chicken and gives it a 7 out of 10. She says it was a little bland
Kids had Mac and cheese. The taste was pretty good and reasonably priced but be aware the kids meals do not include a drink.
My son had a pepperoni pizza and thought it was so so.
The atmosphere was pleasant. The service started out slow but by the end of my meal, I thought the server was doing great.
Would I go back? Hard to say. The options in the summer are limited at the resort and if I didn't feel like riding the free shuttle into downtown, I'd do it again. I think park city has some great dining so eating here is about convenience.
We also ordered the spinach artichoke dip and a total of four soft drinks and it cost us $100.00

Visited June 2013
austin
“decent food, good service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It has a nice, casual ambience to the place. We were looking for an inexpensive, quick bite to eat that was kid-friendly but not fast food. The food was good and the service was really good. Not too crowded. Not too fancy. Just right.

Visited March 2013