Most hotels - more or less - know how to tend to adult guests! A true hotel knows how to do it for both adults and kids. We have four-and-a-half year old twins. They feel at home more here than back in Houston. The staff is fantastic. More to this later! For now, the facilities. Being born and grown in Europe, my wife and I are accustomed with small, boutique hotels. Well, from a scale from one to ten, this is the ultimate ten boutique hotel. This comes from the two of us, who travelled from Finland to Greece, and from Spain to Hungary, just to mention the Europe alone. The place is authentic! Every detail is as you would have found in a never-seen-before, left of nowhere in Austria! The rooms are comfortable, well appointed (modern amenities) and yet they have that my-grandma-used-to-have-this-stuff feeling. Now, let's talk about the staff. Unlike a regular hotel, they are not "staff" but a very happy family. Within half and hour they will know you by name! After that, everything goes! Really! They will find the best for you and your kids, help you with the minutiae of details of arranging every aspect of your trip and, if that is not enough, look after every need you may have. The details now! One evening every person on staff was busy! We wanted out fireplace started and, lo and behold, the General Manager showed up with logs and set up the fire. The other day, we took the hotel SUV to the kids' ski school. We told the driver - who is also the concierge manager - all the details of the day, how long the kids will be there etc. Half way through their stay at the ski school he drove back, checked on the kids and then called us to tell that everything is OK with the little ones! That was not just unexpected but way above and beyond anyone's call of duty. The examples can go on and on...from flawless dinner experience, exquisite cuisine for adults, to "what would your kids like to eat" and to this-is-your-home away from home feeling. We love this place! We will be back for sure since the kids decreed "to stay here for ever and ever"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah