We've been to the Goldener Hirsch for lunch many years ago but this is our first 'stay'. It was memorable.
From the General Manager down to the cleaning crew, every employee was interactive and friendly. We also had dinner the first night we arrived; the food, ambiance, and service were all exceptional.
This is a small upscale 'Inn' modeled after it's namesake in Austria. It's Tyrolean decor is charming and comfortable. Our suite was enormous and directly across the hall from the 'inside' hot tub.
Do we recommend this Inn? Yes we do.....and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah