Goldener Hirsch Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Black Bear Lodge(Park City)
  • Breakfast included
Stag Lodge(Park City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Imperial Hotel(Park City)
View Hotel
All reviewscharming hotelfonduedeer valleyaustrian alpinemid mountainupdated bathroomapres skilots of closet spaceoff seasonrobes and slippersprivate balconythe entire staffstein erickson lodgefront desk staffa great staythe location is perfecthot tub
Reviewed September 17, 2013

A quick getaway to Deer Valley was made even more wonderful by the Goldener Hirsch Inn! A beautiful hotel, with a staff who greeted us by name, every time we left and returned. The room was spacious and the bath luxurious, including a jetted tub & walk-in shower. My favorite part was sitting on the private balcony, a perfect way to begin and end the day. Thank you for your attention to detail.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Park City for a few years now to celebrate our anniversary. Every year we have stayed at the Newpark Resort and have loved it. This year I was able to snag a deal off of a local website for the Goldener Hirsch and I must say that I am very glad I did!

First and foremost this Inn is a very romantic getaway located above Park City. The ambiance was so much more inviting for a weekend like ours. The staff was helpful and attentive, with the general manager greeting us personally on our first day.

We were able to luck into a grand suite and it was awesome! Very clean room and very spacious with a personal balcony. The bed was very comfortable with the big down comforter, and the bathroom was spacious and wonderful.

We ate one night at the restaurant and the food was great. I had the halibut and my wife had the steak and we were both very pleased with our selections. The one thing is we had the asparagus appetizer and it left a little to be desired.

I will definitely try to book another stay here if we return next year, it has everything a perfect anniversary needs!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed at this fabulous boutique hotel for the third year in a row to celebrate my birthday. Love the Bavarian vibe and the warm, friendly staff. Deer Valley has great weather late August...my favorite time of year there. The hotel, the staff, the weather...makes you want to yodel!!!

Room Tip: I am partial to floor two with a private balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I got a Living Social deal for two nights, and what a wonderful quick getaway for us! We lucked out and got to stay in a Grand Suite. It was gorgeous. The inn is immaculately clean. The staff is courteous and helpful. Good food at the restaurant. We saved room and got the chocolate fondue for dessert. Fantastic. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My third visit to this beautiful Austrian Alpine Chalet! Exceptional world class service with impeccable attention to detail complemented by staff with superb hospitality skills. Words alone cannot describe the beauty and splendor of this wonderful mountain lodge. The restaurant offering guests a wide range of menu items, as well as intriguing wine list. Rooms offer plenty of luxury, with splendid views of the village and mountains. I am looking forward to visiting again end of August.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo