We stayed here for a night over Labor Day weekend. The inn is decorated beautifully (even the door hinges are beautiful!). I loved the atmosphere. We had a great view of ski hills and pine trees from our balcony. Breakfast is included. However, it's only a continental breakfast in the summer. The amenities seem to be much better in the winter: hot breakfast included, complimentary shuttle to downtown Park City, and probably no fire bans restricting fireplace use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah