I recently returned from my fourth visit to the Goldener Hirsch in the last 15 years. I am convinced that it has gotten better over time. While the physical facility is the same (without showing any wear), the level of service and attention to the needs of its guests is wonderful, without being intrusive. I attribute this in part to the scale of the Inn and the quality of the people working there. And I can honestly say that the dinner was the best meal I had during my stay in the Park City/Deer Valley area, better than another perhaps more famous establishment located nearby on the mountain where I also dined. I would recommend it without reservation and look forward to the opportunity to return in the next year or so. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah