Amazing stay in every way. The staff was attentive and accommodating to a T. The property is small and intimate, and stunningly decorated. I've also stayed in the Goldener Hirsch in Austria and can say that this one has done a wonderful job emulating that style and making it feel like an authentic European ski resort right here in the US.
It's VERY close to the slopes, the staff will drive you around to Park City and will recommend great restaurants. The rooms are spacious with fire places and balconies, and the beds are very comfortable. Huge bathrooms. I am already dying to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah