Goldener Hirsch Inn
Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$178
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$195
$301
$277
  • Pool
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Silverado Lodge(Park City)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$179
$113
Orbitz.com
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$179
Travelocity
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
  • Pool
All reviewscharming hotelfonduedeer valleyaustrian alpinemid mountainupdated bathroomapres skilots of closet spaceoff seasonrobes and slippersprivate balconythe entire staffstein erickson lodgefront desk staffa great staythe location is perfecthot tub
Reviewed July 29, 2011

After 38 years of marriage, Judy & I decided to treat ourselves to something really special. All I did was make the reservation and show-up. The personable and attentive staff of the Four Diamond Goldener Hirsh Inn made it special. Our deluxe suite was spacious and comfortable. Our anniversary dinner was awesome. Located on a beautiful mountain top overlooking Deer Valley, UT, we were just 15 minutes from the shops and restaurants of historic Park City, UT. Give GHI General Manager, Kelley Davidison and his team the opportunity to give you the 'special treatment' you deserve.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is one cool place to spend your anniversary! Get room 401 and come sit in this nice suite. It is huge and romantic. My wife is sitting next to me and we are just relaxing enjoying everything. It truly feels like we are in the alps.

Everything is awesome, even are room key (you will see when you get here). This is one nice place and I am glad I found it.

I here that even Lyle Lovett has stayed in our room. It does not surprise me because they really know how to make you feel like a star. For real, the maid just came buy (why I was typing) to see if we need our ice bucket filled... this is a first at any hotel.

The beds are soft and way nice. The food is award winning. The staff makes me happy all the time and I am just as relaxed & happy as ever.

I only have one recommendation, stay for as long as you can. :)

1  Thank natehales
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We were treated like royalty at the Goldener Hirsch Inn. My wife had just returned from Europe so I wanted to keep the theme going with a quick, surprise getaway to Deer Valley. Doug, the Asst. General Manager, welcomed us personally and gave us the full tour of Deluxe Suite 302 (a complimentary upgrade to the room we reserved). It was wonderful - spacious bathroom, OK views, and a wonderfully comfortable bed (with Frette linens), something we have never experienced.

Breakfast the next morning was continental, and included in the price of our room (just like in Europe). We enjoyed this. We checked out soon after.

Later though, Doug reached out to advise that I had left one of my favorite shirts in the closet! He offered to personally deliver it to me in the city - that was awesome, and way above and beyond.

I would definitely stay there again...

1  Thank slckiwi
Umknown, General Manager at Goldener Hirsch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding you and your wife's stay with us. We are pleased to have been able to return your favorite shirt to you and we would be honored to be of service to you again in the future. We look forward to your return.

Best regards,
Kelley Davidson - General Manager

Reviewed July 11, 2011

The Goldener Hirsch Inn and Resaurant emphatically deserve the superlative ratings that they receive. It is a bit pricey, but you will leave there feeling like it was well worth the splurge. The authentic Austrian ambiance, the personal cordial attention to detail from the management and staff is exceptional. The rooms are very comfortable and cozy. The beds are like sleeping on a cloud so you can leave your sleeping pills at home. The majestic mountain surroundings provide an exhilarating retreat from the urban environment. No matter what your interests are, whether it 's winter sports, summer activities, gourmet dinning or just a quiet place to relax, read or take in the breathtaking scenery, it is the perfect get-away any season of the year. It is located a very short distance from Park City where you can find year around sports activities and extensive dinning and shopping opportunities.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Goldener Hirsch Inn and sharing your experience with other travelers. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best regards, Kelley Davidson - General Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2011

If you have ever wanted to visit a true Alpine deluxe small hotel, with less than 20 rooms and suites you need not go further than the Goldener Hirsch Inn, located at Silver Lake Village the small mid-mountain town at Deer Valley resort in Park City, Utah.
The hotel owned is owned by a wealthy Utah family who spare little expense to make your visit memorable. Antique Alpine treasures adorn the common space such as lobby and restaurant. We have stayed at the hotel for the last half dozen years during ski season. As we also visit the Alps for a couple of weeks each summer, we know our Alpine hotels, and the Goldener Hirsch is very authentic. If they just had some Swiss cheese at the beautiful breakfast buffet I would feel truely authentic, but alas the American guests here just prefer Kellogg's corn flakes, which one also finds in the Alps.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marc1937
Umknown, General Manager at Goldener Hirsch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2011

Thank you for your kinds words regarding your stay as our goal is to provide our Guests with the most comfortable and enjoyable stay at the Goldener Hirsch Inn. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Best regards, Kelley Davidson - General Manager