My husband and I went to this hotel after seeing a deal on Travel Zoo to celebrate a belated first anniversary and get in a last couples vacation before I'm too uncomfortable to travel pregnant with our first child. This place is a gem! Service is unparalleled and the restaurant is divine (gourmet food, beautiful dining room, casual atmosphere - no dress code and there were families with kids). I recommend the fondue. Upon our arrival we had a personal escort to our room and an intro to the unique features and amenities. The bathroom and bathtub were just what I was looking for in a relaxing vacation. Staff made us feel comfortable and encouraged us to ask for anything we needed - not just talk, sincere. We felt like VIP's. The bed was SO comfortable. I love falling into fluffy down everything. The location is also pristine. At the base of one of Deer Valley's ski lifts we were able to enjoy a hike in the mountain the next morning and would have downhill mountain biked if I wasn't pregnant. Downtown Park City is just a few minutes away and transportation can be arranged through the hotel. We did not have A/C in our room, but we were comfortable with fans and the windows open even at the peak of summer heat. In fact, the open windows and mountain smells were refreshing. The two hot tubs (one indoor, one outdoor) and dry sauna were clean and inviting. I highly recommend this place to anyone. We will return. They go the extra step and make you feel like you deserve it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah