“Loved this place”

Sammy's Bistro
Ranked #38 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sammy's serves unique gourmet bistro food in a fun, casual setting. The employees are have remained constant and you will always see a familiar face. Sammy's was featured on Diner's, Drive Ins, and Dives with Guy Fieri. Guy loved the Savory Chicken Bowl and the Chivito Club Sandwich, both found only at Sammy's Bistro. A full bar and strong drinks make Sammy's a rarity in Utah! The menu has something for everyone at a price point that won't hurt.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

After a series of expensive, fancy meals, my wife and I wanted something good but casual or our last night in town so we tried Sammy's after reading some reviews. It was awesome! The pulled pork was delicious, as was the pasta and shrimp. Our server was terrific and managed to get some olives stuffed for me for my martini! At his suggestion, we tried the desserts and the caramel bread pudding was as good as advertised. The place filled with locals while we were there and we loved that after spending the majority of our trip with tourists in town to ski, like us. We travel out a couple times a year an will be back whenever we are in town. Super, super place!!

1  Thank LiveWellDineWell

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We ate at Sammy's on a Sunday Night in Park City. It was crowded, but not overly so. We didn't feel cramped and enjoyed a leisurely meal, dining with a party of 8. The service was attentive and the food was very satisfying. The Mahi Mahi Taco was delicious, fresh and wholesome. The atmosphere was very nice, and the pricing was not too bad for Park City, which can be expensive.

1  Thank 22KR22
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Good value food and thoughtful service. Always enjoy the bar / bistro environment and the beer on tap.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had a very fresh mahi mahi taco lunch. Well thought out gourmet dishes. Bright and cheerful atmosphere with a nice bar.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I'm a local and love the service and food consistency of Sammy's. The menu is creatively eclectic. Never have had a bad meal there. Ah…. and the last time I was there, I ordered a bloody mary and it was the best one I've had in Utah, better than St. Regis's!

1  Thank kirbyTucson