“Busy with good Chinese and Japanese cuisine.”

Full House Asian Bistro
Ranked #57 of 266 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Malibu, California, United States
“Busy with good Chinese and Japanese cuisine.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Family dinner after snowboarding/skiing and there was a 20 minute wait. Restuarant has an eclectic mix of Chinese, Japanese and some Thai style dishes. Appetizers were delicious and we stuck to a family style Chinese meal with Mongolian Beef, Buddha's Feast, Low Mein, Lamb and rice. All of the food was well seasoned, fresh and we thought there would be food left over....nope.
Cleaned all the plates. Great family spot and the five us ate our fill for under $100.00.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a great local restaurant that is consistently great. I've had a variety of dishes, all very tasty. Had the whole Peking Duck the other night and it was great.

They have a number of Gluten Free options which makes it an easy choice when dining with my GF friends. Both lunch and dinner entrees are reasonably priced.

It's a small restaurant, so the tables will fill up quickly on weekends and during holiday weeks. Also, they do a steady carry-out business and sometimes it's a bit hard to get thru on the phone to place an order.

charlotte
“When Sushi is this good -- it deserves a review.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ohhhh, baby. We stopped in here to take a break from the crazy Christmas shopping traffic. What an excellent decision. The special "white roll" simply melted in my mouth. The onion pancake sounded excellent -- and it was.
The best sushi in Park City. Pass the jazzy downtown joints by (like Whaso -- don't even get me started)...and head for the strip mall, sushi lover. It's worth the trip, the service and food are great and it's a real value.

Park City, Utah
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've already written a review on this restaurant, but because frequent here almost once a week, I had to write another, although I'm a little hesitant to tell everyone how good it is in case the restaurant is bombarded during the ski season, and we can't get a table.

But honestly, they make the best sushi ever! Last night, we had the Lobster sushi roll for something different because we always order the Green Dragon Roll...what a taste sensation!

Service is always spot on (even though they were super busy last night), wait staff are so friendly and it's nice to see a Chinese restaurant where all the staff and chefs are Asian. This is rare in Park City. I highly recommend the calamari appetizer, and their House Noodle soup is excellent on a cold day,

I agree with the other reviewers about the Slippery Shrimp - too "fried" for me. And perhaps the restaurant could add a Chicken Satay dish as a children's alternative.

Still my favorite Park City restaurant!

Park City, Utah
“Our Favorite Asian Restaurant in Park City”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Love the mix of Japanese and Chinese food. The food is excellent. We've eaten there several times and have always had a good meal. My favorites have been the Japanese noodle soup and the sweet potato sushi.

• Visited October 2013