“Great Alternative to ridiculous prices on Main St.”

Full House Asian Bistro
Ranked #79 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everything was fresh and very tasty. The salt and pepper calamari was light and crispy. The Mongolian Beef was tangy and very fresh and the sushi was delicious! Four people with appetizers, soups and entree's for $117. Very clean and new decor too in a newer shopping center. You can't go wrong compared to Main St. Park City's ridiculous prices from $30-$50 per entree. We saved at least $200 eating here and no doubt will be back!

There are newer reviews for Full House Asian Bistro

Reviewed March 15, 2013

They were very accommodating considering we had a baby with us. They have a wide variety of choices on the menu but the noodle basket is the best! I would also recommend the Pink Flamingo sushi roll. Great place for families!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I go there at least once a week with my husband. They just changed their menu, and it's beautiful and colorful. They know us, and we know them.
Sue, Jason and his wife, and all the staff are great people. Great food, great sushi, great prices. Totally recommend!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were in the area for Sundance film festival. Lots of restaurant choices. This place came up on trip advisor. Wow, I was T-boned by the quality of their food. I had the mongolian beef...killer. Our server started with a very bad attitude but got over it with time. I would go there again.
Bon appétit.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ordered curry chicken - carry out, got back to my hotel, had not silverware, and missing my appetizer. Thinking I did not need the appetizer anyway, dug into my soup and meal. Soup was bad even greasy (egg drop), and my curry chicken had no spice and was also greasy. Extremely disappointed as I was recommended here by a local. I can no longer eat raw fish, so maybe it is just the sushi that is good. I also thought it was extremely pricey for what I ordered.