“Great food, great restaurant”

Full House Asian Bistro
Ranked #65 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I go there at least once a week with my husband. They just changed their menu, and it's beautiful and colorful. They know us, and we know them.
Sue, Jason and his wife, and all the staff are great people. Great food, great sushi, great prices. Totally recommend!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were in the area for Sundance film festival. Lots of restaurant choices. This place came up on trip advisor. Wow, I was T-boned by the quality of their food. I had the mongolian beef...killer. Our server started with a very bad attitude but got over it with time. I would go there again.
Bon appétit.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ordered curry chicken - carry out, got back to my hotel, had not silverware, and missing my appetizer. Thinking I did not need the appetizer anyway, dug into my soup and meal. Soup was bad even greasy (egg drop), and my curry chicken had no spice and was also greasy. Extremely disappointed as I was recommended here by a local. I can no longer eat raw fish, so maybe it is just the sushi that is good. I also thought it was extremely pricey for what I ordered.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sushi was good and reasonably priced. The food menu was extensive and something for everyone. Would visit again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here several times. The service is always good and the sushi is yummy! The prices are very reasonable for a resort town.