“Overpriced, average food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was okay, but certainly nothing worth writing home about. $50 for a family of 5 to get sandwiches seems a bit much to me.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Loved the pastries! The veggie sandwich was also very, very good. We had a group of 9 and went at a busy time. It's not really made for big groups, but they were still able to accomodate us.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

While I enjoyed the French toast everyone raved about, I was more impressed with everything else about this place. It was fun to look at all of the cool desserts and pastries they have and the array of seasonal knickknacks you can buy made the place adorable and very cozy. In fact, I found the entire NEW Park area to be very inviting and a welcome change from the Main Street area in Park City.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had lunch and breakfast and both were very good. Food is fresh and large portions. This is a Utah Chain where you go up and order you food and and quickly you will have your order. Great bakery and the french toast is to die for. I go to one of these each time I visit Utah.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Wonderful soup and sandwiches. Eat in or carry out. Ver much on the same line as Panera. Breakfast items and desserts