We have skied as a family in several locations in the West for many years. This year we had 10 adults and a toddler. The Snow Flower unit 29 was a fine place to stay. I don't usually write reviews, but this experience was so "on the mark" for us, I wanted to share it. The condo we had--6 bdrm--wasn't luxurious or glamorous, but it was very comfortable, with 2 separate social areas. It had one of the best-appointed kitchens I've ever rented--we cook in a lot. The location and access to skiing and town was fine; the tv system couldn't download from Netflix which was a bit inconvenient, but that wasn't too important. The plumbing all worked--all the time! The place is well-organized and well-run. We would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Snow Flower Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominiums Park City, Utah