I can't believe how close the lodge is to the lifts! We has a mix of experienced skiers and brand new skiers, including a 6 year old. Everyone commented on how easy the ski-in/ski-out was. We also took advantage of the local FREE bus and trolley system. The unit we had was very well stocked with dishes and plenty of firewood and spacious. Everything was very clean with a spot to leave our boots so we could keep it clean. The master bed was a tad hard, but I'm used to my sleep-number air bed so it's hard to compare. The second best part, behind the skiing, was the hot tub and heated pool. My only recommendation would be easier access to the pool from the buildings or a place to leave clothes, shoes and towels so the snow doesn't accumulate on them. Yes, we were using the pool while it was snowing and it was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Snow Flower Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominiums Park City, Utah