“One of the Best Restaurants in Park City”
Review of The Farm

The Farm
Reserve with OpenTable
The Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HWY 224
Description: The Farm is now open Wednesdays-Sundays 5pm to 9pm. We will be closing for the Fall season October 1st. We will reopen for dinner on December 2nd and Lunch on December 8th. Featuring farm to table cuisine, The Farm is located in the heart of the Resort Village with spectacular views of both the ski beach and mountain. Enjoy the best ambiance on the Resort while enjoying a romantic dinner, or an amazing culinary experience with friends. The Farm boasts an extensive menu, and exclusive wine list comprised of 400+ hand-selected vineyards.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Fabulous food, excellent service, inventive and creative menu. I've never been disappointed when I dine at the Farm. As a local, I always am on the look out for sloppy service that you would expect in a resort town, but have never experienced that here. Fabulous environment.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

A "market priced" steak says it all. Who came up with that idea?

Convenient, but service was just fair and the menu uninspiring (but with that "eat local" feel that is hot right now).

Lots of better options in/around Park City.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Best service ever- our server never wrote anything down - and she came back with our drinks and knew what veryone ordered - how cool is that.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Our party of 4 adults and 3 young teens had a great dinner last night, waitress was so nice and gracious, but most of all everything we ordered was just delicious. I had the best trout ever, the same was said about the sturgeon. The pickier kids were allowed to make some menu substitutions (can't do this some places). Overall it was wonderful. The Farm was named Best New Restaurant of 2012 and I see why. Entrees were $27-$35 but that's normal for a ski resort, and worth it for how good the food was.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We booked a table at The Farm and were shown into the lounge area which seemed cosy but my seat seemed to be directly under a cool ac vent and very breezy. We notified the bus boy who said he would notify the manager but no action was taken. Changing places with my fiance seemed to help but he reckoned the ac had been turned off by then anyway. Thanks for coming and telling us! My fiances Pork belly was really good according to him, some of the best he's had and, yes, the food WAS very good. My trout was absolutely delicious and the vegies which accompanied were so tasty. i just cannot help feeling that, perhaps due to the Sundance Festival which is going on, we just wern't getting the service we needed. Having eaten in many high class restaurants around the world, including Gorden Ramsey in London where we were treated no differently from anyone else in the room, I defiantly felt very 2nd class here. My fiance was left with no cutlery to eat his entree with after using it to eat his appetiser. He notified the bus boy but none was forthcoming. I felt that our waiter was merely "reading a script" with the way he greeted us and took our order, there was no personality in his manner at all. We enjoyed our food, but would not return here.