I have stayed here twice, and both times the experiecne wonderful. The location is close (a 3 minute walk) to the slopes.. At mid-mountain, it is easy to get to any slpe withing five minutes, or easy to come back for a afternoon rest. Our condo had a private hottub on the balcony, which really made the place great. The two bedrooms was perfect for a family. There was enough room for everoyne to have space, but not too much. The washer and dryer in the room was great also. I loved the large stone fireplace and even the decor was nice (not too cheesy). I would highly reccomend these condos as a resonably priced place to stay at silver lake. I would definatly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its log exterior reminiscent of the grand old lodges of the American West, Black Bear Lodge is a favorite destination in Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. Located just across the street from the slopes, each unit features a fully equipped kitchen, living room with river rock gas fireplace, wireless internet access and private bathroom per bedroom. Many units also boast a private hot tub on the deck. Additional amenities include pool, common area hot tub, fitness room, business center, on-site front desk, daily housekeeping and local shuttle. Experience Wyndham Vacation Rental's outstanding customer service for yourself - from the time you make your reservation, to your arrival at the front desk, through your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Lodge Condos Hotel Park City
- Black Bear Hotel Condos
- Black Bear Lodge Park City, Utah