We stayed at TMI for 4 nights over the weekend. The family room was perfect, large and clean with kitchen, 2 TVs and free wifi. The staff was very friendly and extra helpful, booking restaurants etc. There is free parking and you can walk to all the shops and restaurants (eat breakfast at the java cow, great crepes and freshly baked goods). I liked TMI a lot but it was noisy on Saturday (Thursday and Sunday were very quiet). There are a lot of bars and clubs on the main street and unfortunately we stayed right on the road so it was pretty loud around closing time. I would definitely stay at TMI again but next time, take a room in the back near the lovely heated pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah