We booked a studio and were pleased to get a large room with a modern granite-countered kitchen and beautifully tiled bathroom. We were on the top level backing on to Park, so could park our car right outside on the same level. There are several flights of stairs between the different buildings and the lobby, but you can use the Mexican restaurant elevator as well as the hotel one.
We would definitely stay here again as it is a great location for the restaurants, free buses etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah