“Surprised.... Can I keep this place a secret?”

Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #34 of 60 Hotels in Park City
San Clemente, California
“Surprised.... Can I keep this place a secret?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Location, Location. Location!
Get the one bedroom suite # 22
If you insist on feeling like a "local" , popping onto Java Cow for coffee & a breakfast crepe before your trip up to ski or skidoo or after an active day walking out your door to dinner in town @ Chamayo for dinner ... This is the place!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have stayed here for the last two years on our epic trip to park city from the U.K . The excellent skiing in deer valley ,and the great restaurants ,make the journey worthwhile ,but you need a comfortable and affordable base from which to launch yourself into the whirlwind of activity,gastronomic delight,and breathless altitude .The rooms are a warm haven after a hard day on the slopes,huge comfortable bed, facilities to make a decent cup of tea,and a balcony to make the most of the mountain air.some rooms only have showers so a request for a room with bath is essential, best of all you are steps away from everything on main st. Staff are helpful ,John was most informative and we need look no further than here for next years outing.

Room Tip: Building 2 is a little trail with skis and boots on the first day but affords a quiet retreat ,we ev...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This is not the Ritz but it is a really good value on historic Main Street with great service and amenities. We used the super sized hot tub every afternoon post ski and met lots of nice people. The rooms are clean and we loved having the Junior Suite with small kitchen. Only downside was we had no drawers for clothes. Our room was in what I would describe as the annex. Be sure to ask for a room with dresser or storage drawers.

• Stayed February 2013
Furlong PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

The hotel is exactly as described. Nothing in Park City is cheap but this place is reasonable considering the location... My wife doesn't ski anymore so we wanted her to be in the middle of the art gallery and shopping scene.

We had a studio. Surprisingly the kitchen did not have a dishwasher but the cleaning staff washed the few dirty glasses and plates we had left in the sink. I wouldn't recommend this if you are planning a long stay with a family and doing any real cooking.

Room Tip: you might not want a room on the Main Street side ... I could see how it might get noisy on a party...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay if you are skiing during the day and bar hopping by night. TMI has a very friendly staff and were very helpful with things such as getting groceries for us so that we were well stocked with food and wine when we arrived.
They even have a nice Mexican restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit rustic and not the most sound proof and quiet of the choices.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Monica, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Beware of their fees and policies. I did not find the owner to be as rude as other reviews have stated however I did find her to be as inflexible. I gave almost two months notice on a cancelation and they kept my full first night deposit even though I was able to confirm that they were able to rent the room for all the days of my original reservation. Even after I was explained my hardship (unexpected shoulder surgery), I was surprised that the owner would not budge in order to maintain any sort of future relationship with me regarding my request for a partial refund. We came to an impasse in our conversation so rather than have it escalate, I prefer to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Patrick G
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked last minute to Sundance and was scared to death to be in some hole at an exorbitant price but I scored with TMI ( the acronym for Treasure Mountain Inn).
John at the front desk was incredibly helpful, funny and accomodating!!!
The place is clean clean clean and rooms redone.
King bed is delicious and water pressure was out of this world even on top floor. Kitchenette was great and balcony gave me a view of Main street.
Its a green hotel and they recycle everything which i thought was cool.
Location is AWESOME and you can walk everywhere.
I do smoke but had one of the top rooms on the Park Ave side so could easily step out off property and do my thang. Back top rooms 41-44-
The place is just cool and funky and I loved it.
Pros- Location/room quality/cleanliness/staff ( thank you again JOHN )
Cons- The restaurant had mediocre mexican food but coming from CA what can i say...
Thanks again TMI- it was an amazing trip and I feel lucky to have stayed with you!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends