Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great place to stay if you are skiing during the day and bar hopping by night. TMI has a very friendly staff and were very helpful with things such as getting groceries for us so that we were well stocked with food and wine when we arrived.
They even have a nice Mexican restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit rustic and not the most sound proof and quiet of the choices.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Beware of their fees and policies. I did not find the owner to be as rude as other reviews have stated however I did find her to be as inflexible. I gave almost two months notice on a cancelation and they kept my full first night deposit even though I was able to confirm that they were able to rent the room for all the days of my original reservation. Even after I was explained my hardship (unexpected shoulder surgery), I was surprised that the owner would not budge in order to maintain any sort of future relationship with me regarding my request for a partial refund. We came to an impasse in our conversation so rather than have it escalate, I prefer to stay elsewhere.

8  Thank Patrick G
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked last minute to Sundance and was scared to death to be in some hole at an exorbitant price but I scored with TMI ( the acronym for Treasure Mountain Inn).
John at the front desk was incredibly helpful, funny and accomodating!!!
The place is clean clean clean and rooms redone.
King bed is delicious and water pressure was out of this world even on top floor. Kitchenette was great and balcony gave me a view of Main street.
Its a green hotel and they recycle everything which i thought was cool.
Location is AWESOME and you can walk everywhere.
I do smoke but had one of the top rooms on the Park Ave side so could easily step out off property and do my thang. Back top rooms 41-44-
The place is just cool and funky and I loved it.
Pros- Location/room quality/cleanliness/staff ( thank you again JOHN )
Cons- The restaurant had mediocre mexican food but coming from CA what can i say...
Thanks again TMI- it was an amazing trip and I feel lucky to have stayed with you!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at TMI while at Sundance and found the hotel to be a great place to stay. The room was clean and modern and the staff was friendly and helpful especially John at the front desk. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was passing thru Park City with a friend of mine and we decided to stay for a night. The first place we went to was the Treasure Mountain Inn. We spoke with John at the front desk and he was very helpful in finding us a room for the night that worked best for us. He also gave some great suggestions on the nightlife there.
The room itself was very clean and comfortable. Despite a lot going on around the city, outside of the hotel, the rooms stayed quiet and were a great place to relax. The hot tub outside was a perfect way to unwind after a day of driving (or skiing, which most people were doing.) Overall it was a clean, comfortable and friendly stay. I would definitely recommend it to all types of travelers.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Basically you check into a one bedroom condo with kitchen, bath, living room and bedroom. Free parking is huge! And the location is right on the Main Street part of the old town handy to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bruce D
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I invited 10 people to Park City for a 2.5 day meeting. "The Great Room" was perfect. The service was excellent. Every guest liked their room accommodations. We have not used this venue before but will definitely return. We chose the Fall season to show off one of Park City's finest features, the colors of autumn. It did not disappoint.

Room Tip: There is a lot to choose from. Ask about what the options are i.e. closet to meeting room or courtya...