This was our very 1st visit to Park City and chose TMI partly on its reviews on Trip Advisor and partly its location right at the top of Main Street. We did ask for a room overlooking Main Street but were told these were fully booked as there was an Arts Festival taking place. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was beautifully furnished and was HUGE. It faced a courtyard and swimming pool area but it was so quiet. We hardly saw another person. I still cannot get my head around how the rooms were set out as we parked around the back and then went down some stairs (I think) then up some stairs then down some more stairs (I think). We ate breakfast at the on site Blue Iguana and had a table on the balcony looking down on Main Street in the sunshine (beautiful!!) and found everything delicious. We had a great stay in this gorgeous town and would definitely recommend the Treasure Mountain Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Reservation Counter so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah