“Lovely hotel in beautiful Park City”

Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel in beautiful Park City”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was our very 1st visit to Park City and chose TMI partly on its reviews on Trip Advisor and partly its location right at the top of Main Street. We did ask for a room overlooking Main Street but were told these were fully booked as there was an Arts Festival taking place. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was beautifully furnished and was HUGE. It faced a courtyard and swimming pool area but it was so quiet. We hardly saw another person. I still cannot get my head around how the rooms were set out as we parked around the back and then went down some stairs (I think) then up some stairs then down some more stairs (I think). We ate breakfast at the on site Blue Iguana and had a table on the balcony looking down on Main Street in the sunshine (beautiful!!) and found everything delicious. We had a great stay in this gorgeous town and would definitely recommend the Treasure Mountain Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at Treasure Mountain Inn this weekend and loved it! A beautiful room looking out on Main Street and the mountains across the valley. I was a little worried that the street side would be noisy, but TMI is far enough up the road that we got great rest.
Easy to reach all the restaurants and bars in downtown PC, and we can't wait to return during ski season.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and myself stayed here for one night on our way to the west coast. We arrived for check-in at 3pm and there was no one at the front desk - we picked up the in house phone (per instructions) and were able to contact the person working the front desk, he was on the other side of the property but quickly came down to check us in. I really wish I could remember his name as he was incredibly friendly and helpful - even giving us a suggestion of some events (including a free concert) that were going on that evening. We had room #41 which was one of the studios. For that particular building you drive around and park in the back (in private parking) which was very nice and close to the room - the city itself is very much a park and forget about it kind of thing though as everything is available with walking or free shuttles. Room was nicely furnished and the A/C unit worked incredibly well. The bed might be a little hard for people who like a softer mattress (I found it a bit on the hard side and my husband found it to be "perfect"). The jacuzzi downstairs was wonderful - at the time we were the only people in it and we spent quite awhile relaxing in the water, there were plenty of clean towels provided near the pool. As for the negatives, I did find the towels in the room to be a little on the scratchy side and the tub/shower a bit slick.

We would stay here again if ever in the area. After reading through many of the negative reviews posted here it does seem a lot of them are from younger people or people in general who wanted to have a more "party" atmosphere. This really isn't the hotel for that and they make it clear upon checking in (you sign a one page agreement about noise levels). As someone who values a good nights rest and wasn't there to party (even though I'm still relatively young) I found this a nice bonus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I booked a night at the Treasure Mountain Inn about two weeks ago because My girlfriend and I were going to be in the state visiting my family and I wanted a night just for us, partially due to her upcoming birthday. I noticed something I overlooked while checking my email confirmation for my booking and called them immediately. I spoke to the owner who was accommodating to my situation under a few agreements and being read the rules and fines/consequences.

I initially got an overwhelming "walk on eggshells" sort of feeling that I dwelled on for about a week, but as I arrived to the hotel I completely got the picture of what they do and don't want. Bad reviews have mentioned "sneezing" and you get a fine if it's past 10 PM, but that's not the case. This is a simple rule of inside voices. It's very easy to feel out if you have common sense. You can be awake late, talk to the people in your room and enjoy your night. Just don't yell, blast music, etc. It's fairly simple. It's not even slightly bad, unless you came to have a hotel party, then it may be. I mainly wanted to note on this, because as being a person who drinks and also enjoyed the night life, I had no problems.

In terms of the room, we got a one bedroom place and it was immaculate. The kitchen/dining room/living room was very nice. It had a small hall that led to a clean bathroom and bedroom. The kitchen was fully stocked which was especially nice since I brought ingredients to make food (since we're Vegans. had a hard time finding a lot of Vegan food that we found interesting in Park City). The TVs had a great selection of channels if that's what you're into or if you know you may be held up in your room for a bit. My favorite part of the room was definitely the balcony. It stretched along the living room and bedroom and overlooked main street and had chairs to sit on. I'd say it was even one of the highlights of the trip, to just sip champagne on the balcony.

All in all, I really enjoyed the overall hotel and in the future, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family stayed at TMI in June of this year. We were thrilled with our one bedroom room that faced the pool. The condo/room was spacious, well decorated, and super clean. The staff was very friendly from booking through the entire stay. The location was perfect. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We rented a one bedroom apartment in June and loved it. We booked the inner courtyard view and it was perfectly quiet even sleeping with the windows open. The location is at the end of Main Street so you can walk to all the shops and galleries on Main Street. They have 2 bikes you can borrow for free as well as a pay laundromat. There's a gym there but we were hiking so much we didn't use it. There's no pool but a large, clean jacuzzi instead. Since we were staying 5 nights and it was offseason we were able to negotiate a lower price by asking. We loved Park City and this hotel, and we plan to return.

Room Tip: rooms on Main Street may be noisey. Get a coiurtyard room if you can.