Great location, great staff, clean quiet rooms. We stayed at the Lodge at Mountain Village for two nights. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The shuttle is a real help in getting around. The location is right on the mountain and very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel - it's super!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views. The Lodge's rooms are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 3,000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access! Just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. Our on-demand shuttle is standing by to provide any additional service you may require during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village by ASRL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village By ASRL Park City, Utah