My wife and I who live in California took my 88 year old dad for a weekend in Park City. We stayed in room #250 at the lodge. It was a beautifully decorated condo, looking out over the valley. There is one bedroom downstairs, a California king with adjoining restroom. Upstairs there is a queen bed in one area and two twin beds in the other. There are a total of 2 1/2 baths. The kitchen has granite countertops as well as the bathrooms and everything is first-rate. We enjoyed the fireplace, the upscale furniture throughout, and the complete kitchen facilities. It really was a beautiful place.
There was plenty to do in Park city. We went downtown and cruised Main Street, having some food and shopping the various stores. One day we drove to Sundance, enjoyed the chairlift very much, and the whole atmosphere of the Sundance resort. There are concerts around Park City and hot air ballooning for those that might be inclined. During ski season this place would be perfect. It Has an indoor/outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and the ski runs end right at the lodge. The lodge is in a great location.
We enjoyed our relaxing weekend, the fall colors were in full bloom, and there were even a few snowflakes at the higher elevations. We would recommend this place and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. With no detail spared, The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views. The Lodge's rooms truly are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and its surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. Known as "your place for family and friends," The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 7000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access! Of course, just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. And both our concierge and on-demand shuttle are standing by to provide any additional services you may require during your stay. Please note that the pool will be out of service April 22 - June 15, 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village by ASRL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village By ASRL Park City, Utah