We made a reservation in July for a Christmas ski vacation because we knew it was peak season. We paid for a "premium" 3 bedroom condo. We checked in on December 26, 2012. We walked into the condo and saw that one of the 2 living room chairs was broken. By broken I mean you couldnt sit in the chair or it would fall over backwards. The den window over looked the ice skating rink, great view but more than 1/2 the louvre's were missing. We didn't want to be held responsible for the damage so we reported it to the front desk right away, they were less than interested. After dinner we went to load the dishwasher and the nearly fell off as we opened it. again called front desk. 40 minutes later a someone from maintenance arrived. They said they needed to order a part but we could use the dishwasher just be careful with the door and it wouldn't fall off. With the "premium condo" we got a washer and dryer. Washer worked great but the dryer was a fire hazard. The screen on the lint basket was non existent.
I spoke to the hotel manager about unacceptable conditions and she was non apologetic. This was NOT a premium property by any means.
We booked this vacation months in advance and chose this property because it was highly recommended by All Seasons Resort Lodging. We won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views. The Lodge's rooms are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 3,000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access! Just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. Our on-demand shuttle is standing by to provide any additional service you may require during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village by ASRL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village By ASRL Park City, Utah