Stayed one night while traveling during vacation. Picked because it was pet friendly, convenient to our route, with reasonable rate and free breakfast.
Room was nice and seemed quite clean. We were upgraded to a room with a microwave/frig, although the frig took 30+ minutes to start working after turning it on, by which time I had already taken my kids' milk to the front desk to store overnight. We had already eaten dinner, but the hotel appeared to have deals set up with nearby restaruants, and the breakfast was good.
The only drawback I saw was that the hotel was understaffed. There was only one guy working, and he was generally maxed out just taking care of check-ins, although I thought his customer service was pretty good for how busy he was. If you're in Park City to walk out of your room and hit the slopes or for plan to take advantage of the night life, this isn't your best option. If you're looking for a clean room at a reasonable rate, you'll find it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah