Holiday Inn Express Park City
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$293
$249
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$210
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
$313
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $409/night.

Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$277
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$258
Travelocity
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$180
$128
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

All reviewspretty standard fareyogurthotel is locatedloco lizardolympic skithe breakfast areakimball junctionsalt lake citythe hotel is cleanc unitgreat rateonly stayed one nightnice staylarge hot tubwould stay here againhot breakfastwhole foods
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We like staying at this hotel because of its location. Very close to many different food/entertainment options, gas stations and the Interstate. It may take about 20 minutes to drive to the downtown area of Park City but we enjoy staying away from the main crowd.
The hotel personnel are helpful and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean. They have a nice size laundry on the second floor which I have used a few times and I am thankful that the machines are functioning.
The free breakfast is good and the area is kept clean and well stocked.
This hotel is dog-friendly which is even a bigger plus since we have a well behaved dog. Safe and convenient places to walk the dog near by.
Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that our hotel staff was friendly and caring to your needs, and that you enjoyed our hotels amenities. Thank you for staying with us, we are always looking for ways to improve our hotels guest experience, if you have any further comments feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Other than a person of the couple that we were traveling with having some altitude sickness, I would recommend this hotel as excellent. The king bed was very comfortable and the room accomadations were very good. We could have used an in room refrigerator since we were traveling with an ice chest, but we made do with using some of the hotels ice. The pool and hot tub was our highlight after a long day of traveling. The breakfast was excellent and the dining area was roomy. We did notice the hotel accepts dogs, so if you do not like that then be aware.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was excellent and that you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel. We hope to see you again next time you are in park city. Sincerely Sergio E.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I reserved a room for an overnight stay while attending the Lyle Lovett concert. We checked into the hotel around 3:00 PM. While putting away our clothes, the fire alarm sounded. It was a false alarm. Needless to say, the alarm continued to sound two or three more times. We were tired and ready for a good night's sleep. Just as we settled in and asleep, the alarm sounded and awakened us. The person on duty was apologetic and was nearly helpless in solving the problem. I asked for a refund, as I was willing to drive back home, rather than dealing with the alarm at all hours. The desk attendant told me that I would have to talk with the manager on the following Monday to discuss a refund. Here is the rub!! Where was the manager, or the assistant manager? There was an issue with the alarm, and apparently, in the span of seven hours, the issue was not remedied. One would think that this would be an issue needing to be resolved for the benefit of the guests. Does the issue not warrant a call to repair the alarm as soon as possible? Secondly, wouldn't the employee, working the shift, have the ability to offer a refund? Granted, not necessarily a full refund, but a portion of the night's lodging, or perhaps a discounted future night's stay. I would have been flexible and would have agreed on "something"!! My complaint went unheeded, as I guess, I was expected to "put up" with the faulty alarm, in a hotel, no less. How does that work? I have stayed at several Holiday Inns, and this was the reason, I decided to make a reservation at this particular hotel, clean rooms, and a friendly staff. I will have to rethink this idea, again, before staying in another Holiday Inn. Was I willing to discuss this with the manager? The whole issue was an inconvenience, and the idea of not letting the staff take care of an issue, does not bode well for Holiday Inn customer service. I shouldn't have to make that extra phone call and beg for my money back. Sincerely, your guest in Room 101, Saturday, August 17, 2013.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. feel free to contact me directly at the hotel so i can assist you with your reservation again i sincerely apologize for the alarm going off it is not the norm around here.
if you have any further comments you can contact me directly at the hotel.
Sincerely Sergio E.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved the kindness of staff, and breakfast was really good. Definitely good choice for everyone. And room was clean and spacious. Location is great b/c it is located near the Tanger Outlet. It takes just 3minutes to go there.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad to hear how nice our staff was during your stay and how you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you again next time you are in park city
sincerely Sergio E.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is a short distance from the highway, about 10 minutes from downtown Park City, and 25 minutes from Salt Lake City. The room was pretty, the bed was comfortable, and there were four pillows, 2 labeled soft, 2 labeled firm. The sink was outside the bathroom and had two levels to store stuff. Breakfast was good - crispy bacon and scrambled eggs one day, sausage and cheese omelets the next, alternating, plus the standard breads, cinnamon rolls, pancakes (the pancake machine is neat), yogurt, bananas, etc.

There was no entrance construction, but there was construction at the nearby mall. I didn't hear any of it. Our room was right next to the pool, but it was quiet. I did hear the neighboring room in the morning, but it wasn't enough to wake us up. Housekeeping could have come later - it's not surprising to still be asleep at 8 AM on vacation. The internet was too slow for streaming but fine for browsing. Shower was a bit cold the day we woke up early. But the price was right - $79/night for a king bed is hard to beat.

Room Tip: Our room next to the pool was quiet.
1  Thank Kelley_E_S

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our facility, i do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our wireless that is not the norm for it to be slow. we hope to see you again next time you are in park city.